A Hero and a Little Villain! (Super Stella and Vendettina)
I finally got around to taking some pictures of my Super Stella and Vendettina! I apologize in advance for this being so pic heavy! ^^;

[Image: Stella2_zps4ebdae67.jpg]

[Image: Stella_zpse0664d0d.jpg]

[Image: Stella3_zps46ef3691.jpg]

[Image: Vendettina3_zps358a43ec.jpg]

[Image: Ven_zps0cddc667.jpg]

[Image: Ven2_zps0c90bbb8.jpg]

[Image: HeroandVillain_zpsa9f46e7b.jpg]

[Image: HeroandVillain2_zps6191cd2e.jpg]

[Image: HeroandVillain3_zpsef84b3cd.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

They are awesome girls smile I haven't seen super Stella before! Her outfit is very cool smile

(10-15-2014, 03:34 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: They are awesome girls smile I haven't seen super Stella before! Her outfit is very cool smile

Aww, thank you! grin I actually really like her outfit too, I just love all the bright colors! x3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Nice action shots!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Wow, Stella is very beautiful! I didn't like her much from the promo photos, but your owner photos have shown that she's a LOT cuter.

Haha, the little cartoon 'POW!' bubble made me laugh LOL I would totally read a comic about these two!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Love these photos!! I want Super Stella so much more now!! She is amazing!!
Adorable little story!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(10-15-2014, 08:42 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Nice action shots!

Thank you! yay

(10-15-2014, 09:31 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow, Stella is very beautiful! I didn't like her much from the promo photos, but your owner photos have shown that she's a LOT cuter.

Haha, the little cartoon 'POW!' bubble made me laugh LOL I would totally read a comic about these two!!

Yeah, the promo pictures didn't do her much justice at all, she really is such a pretty doll in person! smile

Lols! I'm glad you like the pictures, and also, I actually do plan on doing more comic-style pictures of them, as I've got a whole lot ideas for these two!

(10-15-2014, 11:51 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Love these photos!! I want Super Stella so much more now!! She is amazing!!
Adorable little story!! yay

Aww, that makes me happy! Thank you! I also definitely recommend getting her if you can, she really is so much fun to play with, and she looks so cheerful with all of the bright colors that she has on her!

*Sprites made by me*

Wow! Vendettina has SUCH a beautiful face-up! Thanks for taking a pic sans mask!
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

(10-16-2014, 01:57 PM)Bloodstained Wrote: Wow! Vendettina has SUCH a beautiful face-up! Thanks for taking a pic sans mask!

No problem~! yay Her faceup is her most striking feature, and I wanted at least one photo of her that would show it off. smile

*Sprites made by me*

I haven't seen many photos of Super Stella. Thanks for posting them!
(10-17-2014, 11:49 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I haven't seen many photos of Super Stella. Thanks for posting them!

No problem. yay

*Sprites made by me*

Stella's eyes are amazing! I don't think I realized how lovely they were until I saw your photos. Beautiful! I love the way you added the sound effects and word bubbles. So fitting for these two.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(10-18-2014, 02:03 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Stella's eyes are amazing! I don't think I realized how lovely they were until I saw your photos. Beautiful! I love the way you added the sound effects and word bubbles. So fitting for these two.

They really are~! <3 I actually really do love glittery eyechips, they're kind of a weakness of mine, and whenever I see a doll with them, I feel I must get them. xD And thank you so much, too! :3

*Sprites made by me*