Onigiri time!
Practicing my photography today, using the only props I had at hand, and the always beautiful Bianca.

[Image: 5n0imw.jpg]

[Image: sm9awg.jpg]

[Image: dgh4lg.jpg]

[Image: j5cayc.jpg]
She's very cute--I think Puki has got to be one of the cutest Dals ever. The onigiri makes me wish I had some for myself.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's a Darony actually! And she'd share her snack if she could, because Bianca is nice like that grin
she is lovely smile Darony has the prettiest faceup Heart Love her dress too and the shoe colour really sets off the eyemakeup.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She's adorable! Every time I see your Darony, I love her more and more! I also really like the cute little onigiri props you have! x3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Love the last photo. If only Groove had realized how much more attention their pretty Dals would have gotten if they weren't wearing animal suits!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Thank you, everyone!
I got the little props in my secret Santa swap box :3
I recently ordered some re-ment so I'll be getting more little props soon!
Lovely smile Oooh, what re-ment are you getting?
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
I got a rilakkuma themed kotatsu (!!!) and a little twin stars tea set. I also got some (non re-ment) miniature heart shaped cookies and macarons. grin
I like the way she's looking out of the frame at the viewer in the last photo.

I love Darony! She has such a sweet face. I brought mine to PUDDLE 2 years ago.
(02-08-2015, 09:29 AM)Severity Wrote: She's a Darony actually! And she'd share her snack if she could, because Bianca is nice like that grin

Haha, I meant to say Darony, but typed Puki. I was going to make a comment about how they look similar. I remember you mentioning the mix-up with the amazon seller...and how you were keeping your Darony.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I think in the first three she's kind of puzzled, like "why are you photographing me with my snack" and at the end she's like "okay, so do you want one then?"

She is rapidly becoming my favorite doll (for the moment, I play favorites but they change often!)
(02-08-2015, 12:55 PM)Severity Wrote: I got a rilakkuma themed kotatsu (!!!) and a little twin stars tea set. I also got some (non re-ment) miniature heart shaped cookies and macarons. grin

That sounds adorable! Can't wait to see it smile
[thread=7254515]My feedback[/thread]
Lucky! Congratulations! I've seen that rilakkuma kotatsu before and it's so adorable! *_* The tea set sounds extremely cute too!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

So cute! I love the lace trim on her dress!