Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story)
(06-10-2015, 05:25 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow!
What a wonderful box of goodies to arrive!! Congratulations!
Nosey question: will you be keeping them in their boxes or will you be getting them out?

Thank you!

I'll be taking them out - I can't seem to leave any dolls in their box for long!
It will be a bit of a process though, as my display case is at capacity. I have to do as my husband suggested and rotate them around. Some are going to have to go back in their boxes & stay in my closet for a while. SweatdropfrownCry

(06-10-2015, 06:04 PM)Chyntia Wrote: oehh wauw that is onhe big box of goodies!! may I ask where you have bought them?
I love your kitties eyes! They are very very pretty! yay

I won them in Yahoo Japan auctions over the last few months. I waited a long time to ship them all together so it would be a little cheaper.

Mishti and Masala are glad that you noticed!

(06-10-2015, 11:41 PM)Severity Wrote: Awwww dolls AND kitties! The only thing better than a Bengal is a pair of Bengals, am I right?

(Hoshi, bro, I can't open that box for you while you're sitting on it!)

Yes, Bengals are best in pairs!

Ah, Hoshi is doing a fine job of demonstrating the time honored tradition of box claiming. The sitting on the box is the preliminary event to sitting in the box!

(06-10-2015, 03:13 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow, big box of goodies. Congrats on your new girls. And what beautiful cats!

Thank you!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story) - by Jinxedorchid - 06-11-2015, 02:39 AM