Introducing Tanza! (aka Little Pullip Dog, aka Dolly Disaster Hair)
So as I planned to buy my first big doll, I wanted to get a mini, too. I had my eye on Dormouse for quite awhile, but she sold out at Pullipstyle the week before I placed my order. But then they had all the $10 sample box dolls, so I went with Pullip Dog because I loved her purple eyes and sweet little face.

Well, she is quite adorable, but the dog outfit wasn't doing her any favors. I made her a simple little dress for now (it literally took me ten minutes), and will try to make something better when I have more time. She is hard to photograph well.

Her hair is driving me a little nuts. I love the color, and the bangs are nice, but the rest of it... yikes! Looks like a frizzy bad perm, and also the right side of her head has layers and the left doesn't. Really weird! Not sure if there's any way to tame it?

Anyway, I have named her Tanza, and here she is in all her messy glory!

[img]Tanza2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Tanza4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Introducing Tanza! (aka Little Pullip Dog, aka Dolly Disaster Hair) - by dargosmydaddy - 08-12-2015, 02:03 AM