Introducing Tanza! (aka Little Pullip Dog, aka Dolly Disaster Hair)
So as I planned to buy my first big doll, I wanted to get a mini, too. I had my eye on Dormouse for quite awhile, but she sold out at Pullipstyle the week before I placed my order. But then they had all the $10 sample box dolls, so I went with Pullip Dog because I loved her purple eyes and sweet little face.

Well, she is quite adorable, but the dog outfit wasn't doing her any favors. I made her a simple little dress for now (it literally took me ten minutes), and will try to make something better when I have more time. She is hard to photograph well.

Her hair is driving me a little nuts. I love the color, and the bangs are nice, but the rest of it... yikes! Looks like a frizzy bad perm, and also the right side of her head has layers and the left doesn't. Really weird! Not sure if there's any way to tame it?

Anyway, I have named her Tanza, and here she is in all her messy glory!

[img]Tanza2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Tanza4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Aw, congrats on getting her! c:
I was tempted by her and Donkey. (Still might get Donkey..dunno..)

Anyways, she looks so cute. I like her eye contrast with her skin o3o
I wish I could make 10 minute dresses.. xD

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She has such a cute face. I'm not a fan of the animal costumes. Neat that you could make her a little dress in 10 minutes. I don't sew, so my minis rob my wallet for expensive Petite Blythe clothes Tongue
You could try running very hot water over her hair and trying to comb it out a bit. You can google "boil perm"... I haven't tried this, just hot water under the tap. It can work for a little while but I've found once someone has the frizzies, they're pretty much stuck with it. Maybe big hair will become part of her personality? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's a cutie ! I was surprised how detailed minis are in person, they're SO adorable. I have 2 and they both stole wigs from my PukiFee girls since I couldn't deal with their stock hairs XD They're also even cuter with Picco Neemo bodies Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

I washed, boil-straightened repeatedly and then washed again my little Pullip dog's wig, and it's much better now! I use it for Fauxbaki.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Well done on getting such a bargain and well done on making her dress too! It so suit her!

I hope we get to more photos of Tanza soon.
Hahaha! Dolly disaster hair, that cracks me up. She's pretty cute in her little blue dress, hair and all!