Steampunk Girls (new photos added 2/28)
So when I got my sample sale braless Kuhn, I also picked up Dal Ra Muw, because I'd had my eye on her for awhile, and she was on the "free shipping" page on the Groove website for a good price. I waited awhile to unbox her, but I needed some happiness yesterday, and finally did it. I've named her Harper, and she had a photo shoot with Henri and Kara (whom I made a vaguely steampunk-esque dress for).

The Dals meet. Harper is not pleased that Henri has stolen her gloves. (But Nickolaj doesn't mind that Henri took his goggles.)

[img]HenriHarper2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri: "Look, I have a strange steampunk appendage!"
Harper: *not amused*

[img]HenriHarper1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Group shot! Harper is slightly appeased by the return of her gloves, but now Henri took her jacket.

[img]KaraHenriHarper1(steam)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Kara shows off her new dress:

[img]Kara10steam<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Ha, ha! Henri sure doesn't care what kind of impression she's making on the new girl.
They're all really cute together! I like that they each have some brown elements in their outfits.

I wonder what that steampunk appendage does?
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look great together smile it is like they are from the same family. I admire Ra Muw from owner photos like yours. She seems to transform significantly with wig changes
This is so cute! <3 Harper is adorable, and Kara is beautiful in her new dress! I love Henri more and more every time you post photos. <3
I love your trio!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Cute trio; I sense a theme in your growing family smile Kara is still my favourite.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Raw Mu is so lovely! I was so excited to finally get be (in the past I'd ordered one on Amazon and got Darony instead, no regrets because she's one of the stars of my doll family but...) mine is sitting mostly stock, although I dumped her goggles and random steampunk stuff in my doll box, and sewed her some brown tights.

But I love how your girls are sharing their stuff, and I especially love Kara's new dress smile
Quote:I love Henri more and more every time you post photos. <3

She tends to dominate photo shoots smile I think she definitely has the most personality of all my dolls.

Quote:Kara is still my favourite.

She tends to photograph really well smile

Quote:I wonder what that steampunk appendage does?

I would really love to know! I'm not even sure what the correct placement of it is...

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!
your family consists of 3 of my all time favourites <3 Your photos are great, the personalities shine through.

Kara is absolutely stunning in that wig and the dress ! Heart 2 I want that dress grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
All your girls are so cute I love these photos! Also I love Kara's dress
Thank you!
My steampunk obsession grows, as does my dolly family. Meet Ophelia...

[img]Ophelia4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I bought her second hand, and she is by far the most I ever spent on a doll. (All my previous dolls cost under $100, with most of them closer to $50.) I still feel a little guilty, even though I really like her. I'm trying to get over this feeling...She's very winsome. And I adore her hat.

[img]Ophelia5<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Ophelia1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

Henri likes her hat, too.

[img]Henri20(steampunk)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
I'm very fond of Eos. I've said that if I could only have five Groove dolls, I could be happy with the first Steampunk set. I'm loving Henri's look!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats she is gorgeous, I am sure she is worth every penny smile