The little fairies get their wings
I bought some wings from Mei4Life on Etsy for my two little fairies, Electra and Mischa, my Ra Muw and Fairy Lumiere, and they arrived today!

They are absolutely beautiful! They are a little tricky to photograph, but I think I will get used to it over time. <3

[Image: 24452154679_edd7d48613_z.jpg]the little fairies get their wings by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 24192929733_839502bafe_z.jpg]the little fairies get their wings by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 24793570996_0f4d684c5a_z.jpg]the little fairies get their wings by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
Wow, those are gorgeous.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
ohhh they are gorgeous ! I especially love Mischa's wings. That last photo - perfection Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Stunning! Wow!
There wings are amazing!! I can't wait to see more of them. Will they wear them all the time?
Prettiest fairy wings ever! They match your dolls so perfectly.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I love the level of detail on the wings. How they combined different textures and colors , they gorgeous and these kids are the perfect pair for them smile
Ahhh so darn cute!! Soo much potential for cute fairy woodland shots... you picked perfect colours for them. What are the wings made of? (*goes off to look at Etsy*) "Transparency sheet" & "iridescent film" doesn't tell me much. What scale did you buy? ...Oooh, she's got mini-size wings????....??? My wallet says, "Drat you DeadlyNova!!" LOL
Hope to see more pix of your cute fairies.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Those are pretty awesome!
Tricky to photograph? They look great in all your shots. Heart They look like excellent quality and Mischa's seem like an exact color match. Nice!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
OH my GOSH they are adorable! I love the wings, they look so well-made! That last photo is adorable too smile
Looking for stands!
So very beautiful!!

I've often admired that shop on Etsy xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love the blue ones.
Oh wow! They are fantastic and your photos of them are just perfect. Love love love!
Thank you all SO SO much!! <3 I'm glad you like them, I love them so much! Although keeping these two next to eachother on my shelf might become a bit of a pain now. Their wings keep trying to grab onto eachother. xD

@Pink Haired Freak: I plan on them wearing them at least most of the time, maybe not all the time, I don't want to risk breaking them.

@Alliecat: Pullips wear 1/6 scale, and I suppose minis would be 1/15 scale! I didn't know they had them for minis until you pointed it out!