Hangry&Angry!
I recently bought Hangry&Angry from the Groove store, and they arrived two days ago, but I couldn't get pictures until yesterday, and then didn't have time to edit and upload them until today. So here they are! <3

LOOK AT THE PRECIOUS CHILDREN.

Angry has always been my favorite Dal, but for some reason I never bought her. I already have Hangry, but I bought her nude, bald, and rechipped, and I always regretted that because I'm in love with her stock.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with a second Hangry, but she almost feels like a completley new doll since Mi-Mi never looked anything like this when in my posession.

I'm not sure if I'm going to have her lips redone or not.

Meet Violet and Stormy! They are precious!

The second I opened Angry I was in AWE, she is probably one of the prettiest dolls I have ever seen.

[Image: 25274632770_e10417fa2b_z.jpg]Hangry&Angry by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 25477597201_315d490a5c_z.jpg]Violet by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 25544030516_e53a3f00d5_z.jpg]Stormy by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 25570121655_0e65bc73be_z.jpg]Violet by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 25274584830_f6914f0333_z.jpg]Stormy by Haley, on Flickr

[Image: 25202739269_c1e7620b24_z.jpg]Hangry&Angry by Haley, on Flickr

I need to take a photo of these two with my Hangry plush. And also a photo of them with myself in my Hangry&Angry shirt!(seriously, how did it take me so long to get them?)

Thanks for looking!! <3
Awesome photos! Congrats on bringing the pair home. Happy
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Thank you so much!!! <3
Congrats!! They are so cute Angry is one of my dream dolls!!
Angry is definitely one of the prettiest Dals. If only Hangry did not have those lips!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(03-07-2016, 12:53 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Angry is definitely one of the prettiest Dals. If only Hangry did not have those lips!

I know! Those lips. >_<; They work for Tweety, but not her.

Gorgeous dolls! Their stock is so detailed, and they are so cute together! #__#
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you all so much!

I'm definitely not big on Hangry's lips, but while I never had a desire to change my first Hangry's lips(somehow she manages to make it work, I'm not sure how) I don't think I can deal with having two dolls with bright yellow lipstick.
Congratulations on your new additions smile They look like they're going to get up to all kinds of mischief.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats! I love both these dolls, even the yellow lips. They have really awesome stocks, too. A Hangry and Angry t-shirt? Must see!
Congrats! They are both very cute. Angry has such distinct face. I actually like both of their stocks smile
Thank you guys. <3

I think their stocks are probably my favorite out of any dolls I own, although that's not surprising, as I love all of the h.naoto doll outfits. (Now the only h.naoto doll I don't own is Prunella. Goals? (well, not including Isolde anyway. But I actually don't like her very much.))
(03-07-2016, 12:56 PM)fishy Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 12:53 PM)TrueFan Wrote: Angry is definitely one of the prettiest Dals. If only Hangry did not have those lips!

I know! Those lips. >_<; They work for Tweety, but not her.
I agree, I love Tweety just as she is, but her lips work with her outfit. Hangry's don't.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats, they are gorgerous! Angry, hangry too were my dolly dreams, I love they faceups.
Flickr
Dolls:
in home: kuhn, pgd custom 183
wishlist: callie or cassie, mio

Pretty little grumpy faces, congrats on them! They have amazing stocks. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~