Overseas adventures-photo heavy
(05-25-2016, 04:36 AM)fishy Wrote: Such wonderful photos! smile I'm glad you had fun! smile

thank you fishy, you gave some nice advice before i left smile thank you for that

(05-25-2016, 04:38 AM)Little mouse Wrote: What fabulous photos *happy sigh* you must have had a wonderful holiday. And I can quite sympathise with you about the post-holiday blues and back to work!

I think I will just go and look at all the photos again now!

thank you very much smile I guess i'll recover soon enough. but it feels good to be understood smile

(05-25-2016, 04:50 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I adore all of these photos so much! Every time I had picked a favorite I kept scrolling and saw another one that I decided was my favorite. It was never-ending!

I hope you and your girls had fun on your trip, it sure looks like it was an adventure! <3

I can't wait to see more of your new girl and can't wait to see what name you give her!

thank you very much. the new girl is on MTM barbie body since she is tan, i put on a temporary wig. i tried to dress her in all pretty clothes i made but sadly they are mostly very small for her Sweatdrop so time to bring out the sewing machine smile i want a Turkish name but we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Offgenemi - 05-25-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by fishy - 05-25-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Offgenemi - 05-25-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by AliceMR - 05-25-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Overseas adventures-photo heavy - by Alliecat - 05-25-2016, 01:05 PM