Aaralyn (Amelia) and her... Amelia?
(10-14-2016, 12:09 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Second to last photo is perfect, they made the cutest pair smile I love your photos!

Aww Offgenemi, You are such a sweetheart!! Heart Aaralyn loves her pony to pieces. As of late it has been getting harder to find the time to take pictures of my dolls. But I am sure with Aaralyn wanting to become a better photographer is going to change that. ~_^

(10-14-2016, 12:20 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: How cute!! I think that the pony is a great representation of Amelia. <3 This is adorable!

Thank you greatly DeadlyNova!! yay I cannot tell you how happy it makes me that you think that she came out as great representation of the Pullip!

(10-14-2016, 12:43 PM)sceimhiuil Wrote: Very cute!!

Aww, thanks!! ^-^

(10-14-2016, 02:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, cute. I like the way she's squinting at the camera in the first pic, and also like the one of them in the tree. The two of them are nicely colour-coordinated smile

Alliecat, you are always to kind! yay The first one is one of my favorites too. Aaralyn was trying her best to take the perfect picture. I was afraid when she climbed up in the tree that she would fall down. But she assured me that she wouldn't and came down all safe and sound. ~_^

(10-20-2016, 10:56 AM)enofelli Wrote: Awesome, i love the first photo Happy

Aww, thank you so much enofelli!!! Happy She really had a great time taking her first pony pictures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaralyn (Amelia) and her... Amelia? - by Doll Angel (Janeen F) - 10-20-2016, 12:00 PM