Aaralyn the photographer: the secrets behind Puddle planning
P6060710

Aaralyn: Okay, is this computer working? This keyboard is like SO big! Any way, let's hop down to the chase. For the past few weeks there has been some VERY suspicious doll activity in the Doll Angel house. There has been traces of resin and the sound of sewing machines late into the night. And me, Aaralyn, once called Amelia will be the one to expose the secrets hidden behind our big front door.

P6060717

Aaralyn: Humn... what or those things? They look shiny!

P6060721

Aaralyn: They sure are pretty what are they? Bunnies! I think I saw something similar by the TV! Maybe I will find more clues and secrets there?

P6060729

Aaralyn: I see lots of sewing and cute hats! Now where are those shiny things?.....

P6060739

Aaralyn: I found them! They look sort of "Fishy" to me? I wounder what this might mean? I wounder if these are for the tall persons vendor table? Something is up! I NEED answers!! Maybe the dolls by the customizing table might know? But... that place is so dangerous! O_o There is sandpaper, sealant, screwdrivers, and carving knives! Oh, um, well, a bunny photographer has to do what a bunny photographer has to do. The truth must go out!

P6060748

Aaralyn: So, I carefully tipped toed over to one of the boxes and found a trace of an Isul body and cat ears paired wonderland wig. But, inside the next box I was able to find a girl who was willing to give me some pictures of her for my thread.

P6060784

P6060828

Aaralyn: Sooooo, what is your name and do you have any information on those fin's over by the TV?

P6060764

Christy: Well, My full name is Christy Mint. I'm not really sure about the fins? I overheard some talk that they were tails of some sort. However, what I do know is that there are and three dolls that were sanded and prepped last night, three that are just about done, and a few like me that are ready.

Aaralyn: Wow, that is a lot of dolls! Could you show me one?

Christy: Certainly! ^^

P6060835

Aaralyn: It was then she led me to this doll. A very interesting design indeed. She had wide lashy eyes, a and a kitty noes, and a wide Cheshire like grin and...

Me: Aaralyn what are you doing on the computer?

Aaralyn: Oh my bunnies! Uh.... stuff? Heh, heh... Rb_bigO (Whispers)
Be sure to check out our vendor table to see the finished products!
Beautiful girls here
Ooooo.... looks interesting! Did you make the tails? I was thinking about getting some of that Angelina film and trying to make some decorations... haven't done it yet. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ooh, can't wait to see more in person!!
I'll be checking!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Looking forward to seeing your creations! Happy
Amelia (Ddalgi) Chelsea (Bloody Red Hood) Willow (Dahlia Cinderella) Cassidy (Neo Noir) Poppy (Kaela)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skylarkdolls/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/purplemaclove/albums
(06-08-2017, 06:41 AM)Duaxeallowed Wrote: Beautiful girls here
Aww thanks!!

(06-08-2017, 08:28 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Ooooo.... looks interesting! Did you make the tails? I was thinking about getting some of that Angelina film and trying to make some decorations... haven't done it yet. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Yes, I did make them myself. Angelina film is great. For starting off they have great small sets of different colors. If you want I can give you some tips on working with it. I look forwards to finally meeting you there and the rest of your crew^^

(06-08-2017, 08:33 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Ooh, can't wait to see more in person!!
Aww thank you so much!! I am so excited to see you again! yay I hope you have safe travels.

If you don't mind me asking, is Jase and Marty coming?

(06-08-2017, 09:32 AM)TrueFan Wrote: I'll be checking!

Thanks Jane! ^-^ I am excited to see what everyone else has for sale. There will be a lot of new custom doll designs, quality outfits, and hats!

(06-08-2017, 10:31 AM)MapleLeaf Wrote: Looking forward to seeing your creations! Happy

MapleLeaf thank you! I am so happy to hear that!! yay
Marty will be coming! Jace is not because I gave priority to the custom dolls I made for PUDDLE and the two that I really need to rebody and just don't really have space for him.