Neon's A Doll A Day Challenge 2018
I agree - last option, themes smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
The "Invisible nose" must be what has bothered me about this series and couldn't put my finger on.

I'd go with whatever makes it easiest for you to keep up with the daily pace.
davidd - thank you! I also couldn't resist Vandala because of the whole ghost pirate with fashionable peg leg thing! And I agree, MH dolls are (or at least were for some time) exceptional among other playline brands, with all their details and superb execution.

Miss Edith - wink

Cornflower Blue - all these milky ghosts have trouble proving their noses' existence. I had a hard time making it show on the photos...

Day 125

[Image: 19c4ee43a2709f5a1e4d0b7c1aca118e.jpg]

Yesterday, I actually wanted to say that Kiyomi and Sirena has problem noses. River doesn't, 'cause hers is painted. What was hard to capture, though, was her cloak. Can you tell she's wearing a cloak?

[Image: 085d3362fe77ee51c82655ab6997b9a1.jpg]

[Image: 28cf03815d6ad8ae4170da3ec364caa4.jpg]
Whoa! That is a stunning series of photos of River Styxx!

I know I have her, but I was looking at your photos and thinking to myself, "I don't remember a cloak... a Grim Reaper cloak." The it occurred to me, perhaps I have not yet opened the box!

Her chains are a fun fashion accessory, and the little bow-shaped link at the ends of the chains is a cute touch.

The entire Monster High concept was fairly risky, but I still can't believe Mattel made a playline doll based on The Daughter of Death.
LOL

I doubt they would take a risk like that today. Somebody would surely be "offended."
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I don’t really have much to add other than to say I love your photos!
davidd - thank you! I love the idea of Death having a kid, too, plus the combination of skeleton and ghost is just priceless.
The whole reboot happened mostly because MH wasn't making enough money, but the dolls were apparently 'too scary' and certain groups of parents kept complaining about it. Not that watering the 'monstrosity' down helped...

GreysPrincess - thank you very much!

Day 126

[Image: 78e9aa548fbc8b6cd726b302031ef8fe.jpg]

I wanted to post Kiyomi today and finish the Haunted line first, but I got this lovely lady last Thursday and I couldn't wait to post her, so I didn't wait xp

[Image: 0b696e180cc17fccc95cb6813e3c2d95.jpg]

She's missing her hat and her elbow guards (I'm her third owner), and her wig is terrible, but I love her so so much!
Oooo, congrats on your new addition! She's beautiful -- I love her eyelashes. Maybe a fabric-softener soak would tame the wig a bit. I have yet to try this... So pretty the way her wig is glowing around her in the first pic. And, I like Styxx's glow-y wig too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Congrats on the lovely Eos! She's notorious for having a bad quality wig.
River looks stunning and so does Eos :O You have several of my all-time favourite pullips in your family smile Heart
Your EOS is a recent acquisition? Congratulations!

You know, I had one... once... but sold her a long time ago. That is one Pullip decision I still regret.

Your EOS looks quite dramatic against the black background. Lovely photos!
(05-07-2018, 04:33 PM)davidd Wrote: Your EOS is a recent acquisition? Congratulations!

You know, I had one... once... but sold her a long time ago. That is one Pullip decision I still regret.

Your EOS looks quite dramatic against the black background. Lovely photos!

coincidence ! Me too (had Eos, sold Eos, regret Eos) considering the number of dolls I have had & sold it's amazing that I only regret a handfull. That includes LDDs, BEGoths grin, Little Apple, Krypt Kiddies, other horror reborns, MH, EAH, La Dee Da, Winx, Barbie & all Groove dolls. Oh and Soom Lila & Toffee dolls & some vintage dolls and ................ o.o tt
Many thanks, everybody! I'm so happy to have her in my collection. Basically, all the dolls on my wishlist are grails, because I want them all so badly, but some of them are really grail grails, and Eos was definitely a grail grail, one of top 3. And now she's home!!!

Miss Edith and davidd - too bad I didn't know you at that time, I would have told you to keep her! I still kinda can't comprehend why her previous owner didn't want to keep her, haha, to me she's one of those dolls you never let go of. But I have a huge soft spot for steampunk, so there's that.

Day 127

[Image: ee94a7aecb30f4f226826eabb99a112d.jpg]

Another noseless girl! Boy, is she a troublesome model... I couldn't take decent pics of her for the life of me! She appears to be oddly short, eventhough she's on standard ghoul body, her face isn't there, except for overexposed glints on her eyes, the nose issue... She's such a beautiful doll, but it's nearly impossible to capture that on photo...

[Image: a9ff87e8ecefa48f121367b201a19024.jpg]
Another exceptional "noseless girl" photo!
LOL

These "Haunted" line figures are amazingly pretty, and you manage to capture their beauty in every photo!
davidd - LOL thank you so much!

Day 128

[Image: e2d630d41d054784124b1c51fba59d66.jpg]

So I was threatening I'd take some pics of blossoming lilacs, but before I finally found time to actually go and do that, they were almost gone! But I still managed to take a few photos.

[Image: 2108652669dc9f397327908bc707eef7.jpg]

ETA: lilacs without doll.

[Image: b47031212e1d9e5ac29f0f26cb4498d7.jpg]
More EOS action... and outdoor flowery action... to taunt those of us who have neither!
LOLLOLLOL

Great photos! Love all the color, and the dramatic contrast between EOS and the shadows in the background.