Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-17-2020, 01:57 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Yay for freeing her! I love grumpy gothy dolls, so I like Emily, eventhough I don't feel like I have to have her. I hope you'll be able to find the doll before davidd snatches them all (although he seems to be preoccupied with Amelias, so you might still have a fair chance) LOL

There is a grumpy goth girl rag doll I've seen on Amazon - her name is Luna - that I am eyeing up because I have a thing for goth dolls. Emily is just one of those characters that I've seen for so long, and when I saw the figure I was just YES PLEASE. Hence my reaction to the doll. Also to be fair davidd has more chance of finding the dolls than I do because a lot of them are situated in the US. But there's not been any on eBay in so long. 

(07-17-2020, 03:35 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a funny request for a seller to make. All the same, as someone who never keeps dolls in packages, I like it. Wouldn’t it be great if more sellers everywhere offered such discounts!
Your bear does look like let me chat chocolates.  YUMMY chocolates… Stupid phone.  slash

Honestly, some sellers are conventions will make deals based on the silliest of things - I had someone once give me free hair ties just because. I think that one came about because we were talking about how Toy Story made us feel guilty about leaving things in the box. 

Dolce is glad to remind you of chocolate. 

(07-17-2020, 09:09 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’m glad you freed her from the card, but it is an odd request to have made.

She’s cute.

(And yes, I will take Cerise’s photo this week then.)

A fun request to fill though. 

(And yay!)

- - - 

199. F is for Faith

[Image: 72365075_e534a4dc863dcfc3a3639c9e0b014d9c_standard.jpg]

The other Slayer! Actually the more badass one who got a very compelling character arc. In the doll verse, she's been seeing Ivanna who is a freelance monster hunter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 07-18-2020, 01:02 AM