Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
Well trees have to protect themselves somehow.
Oh come on, Cherie, "the earth laughs in flowers".
And "every rose has its thorn"... wink

I bet your garden smells nice with all the roses.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks so pretty among the roses there.

Alliecat - they aren't very strong smelling roses, the lavender & jasmine smell much more. Fun fact, we've lived here for about 10 years, and the white roses came with the house. It was a friend's b/day the other week, so I picked one of the them to give with her gift. She was just delighted with its "delicate scent". I had to confess that I didn't realise that they were scented until just then when she told me LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(11-15-2020, 04:08 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh come on, Cherie, "the earth laughs in flowers".
And "every rose has its thorn"...  wink

I bet your garden smells nice with all the roses.

Those particular ones are only very lightly scented, so light that in fact until one of Lejays’ friends commented on their scent we thought they were scent less. Even then we had go up close and get a good snoot full to be sure.
The point of roses is that they're Her Insane Majesty's favorite flowers...
Cherie is precious, so nice seeing all your dolls... I missed so many releases on my hiatus!

The point of roses is to smell and/or look nice and to poke unsuspecting fingers, obvs. LOL
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Ah, come on Cherie, half the forum who are on the other hemisphere and are going into roseless, gloomy autumn wish they could swap places with you and just stand there with the flowers :3
She looks as if she was waiting for something to happen, but doesn't know and wasn't told what that will be smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I like how she looks poised to catch a falling leaf or petal.

As someone who is bothered by most scents, especially of the floral variety, near-scentless roses sound lovely!
As restrictions here have been eased further, and its now summer, we headed off to the beach yesterday, and a couple of the girls accompanied us.

[Image: aa1694753661314bad64e57dca659102.jpg]

It wasn't really warm enough to swim, but Bea still enjoyed herself playing in the rocks and kicking her feet in the sand.
Looks like fun!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It really was. We haven’t been able to even consider going to the beach for months, so it was nice to go down there, hang around by the water and then go have lunch at a pub after!
Amelia-Bea at the Bea-ch! And... a pub lunch!

Hooray for creeping back toward normal!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks very relaxed & enjoying herself totally on the rocks.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Nice to see more of Bea! Her green streaks are much greener than I thought! She's very cute.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Ahhh, that looks very relaxing.