Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
I feel Timmy. Plus, her outfit also doesn't seem to be strategically advantageous for weed wars.
The weeding is a never-ending job.

Good for Daisy for trying to keep on top of it.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Weeding is such a tiresome job. I can't blame Timmy for not being interested, but good on Daisy for keeping it up!
Timmy does look rather concerned...
Weeding and landscaping in general are some of my least favorite tasks ever. Your girls appear much more cheerful than I would in the same scenario.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Maybe they're arguing the point that a weed is just an OK plant in the wrong place? LOL They better get a move on though, before that grass gets so much taller than them that they can't pull it out!
I don't mind weeding tooooo much -- I mean I'd much rather do that than vacuuming or dusting or... indoor stuff.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I'm a little bit late this week, grrr @!$# weather!

[Image: fc1fe1ac773415dee8a3cc584bfcb25a.jpg]

Autumn is Toni's favourite season. She loves playing in the leaves.
She looks like she’s having a great time with the fallen leaves there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Autumn is my favorite season, too! Plus, for some reason, autumn and steampunk go together really well in my head, so it feels apt for Toni to love autumn. That might be simply because they're both my favorites, though LOL
Oh that just looks so much fun.
Autumnal hijinks! Fun in the fall!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cute. I used to love playing in the leaves. Now autumn just makes me think of the months of cold to come Cry
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-13-2020, 12:08 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute.  I used to love playing in the leaves.  Now autumn just makes me think of the months of cold to come Cry

We’re lucky enough to not get snow, so yes it gets cold by our standards, but not like in the northern hemisphere.
After posting the pictures of rosemary flowers in the Scavenger Hunt pics and Allie saying that her rosemary doesn't stay in season long enough to get flowers I thought I'd post a picture of Audrey our rosemary plant that will one day take over the world.

[Image: 939a1768968e8a2a1b31471f0e6bd0ba.jpg]

In the foreground is Roni sitting on a ladder, behind her is Audrey in all of her flowery winter glory.
Yep, we live in fear that Audrey will knock on the back door one day and want to come in!
The top of the highest part of her is above our heads - she's a bit overgrown at the moment, we generally dont let her get that tall.