PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
Definitely a powerful trio. And gorgeous, of course. They look like they have big plans.
You have assembled spectacular pirate costumes for your Pullip pirate crew! They are all quite spectacular. Each is a treasure herself.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you very much, everybody!  The girls are very happy you like their outfits wink
(10-21-2020, 03:03 PM)Elfy Wrote: What a great trio of pirates. There’s a film just begging to be made about these ladies.
Oh boy.  I haven't made a movie in ages...  They're so much work!  And of course Sunsette would have to have the starring role...  xp
I need a plot though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 50545668722_eb782dce73_o.jpg]

In honour of absent friends.
Tall ship Bounty, Captain Robin Walbridge & Claudene Christian, October 29, 2012
Heart 2

Some context:
Robin gave me the chart when we arrived in Ireland after the Atlantic crossing in 2009. I also use a 50mm lens he gave me for most of my doll pix. Blonde-barbie in the back is one of Claudene's "Collegiate Cheerleader" dolls. The 2-seagulls candle was chosen as the memorial candle (I usually light it every year) because of the symbolism of 2 lost friends. Supposedly there is a legend that seagulls are the souls of lost sailors. The story from another shipmate is that Robin told her about that. She said, "But there are so many seagulls." He said, "There are so many lost sailors."
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Lovely candle-lit photo, but very sad.

Having read your blog posts, and thing things you've shared over the years on the forum, and then read a lot about the Bounty, there's a lot of emotion in this lovely photo. It is a fine tribute to your friend and to the vessel.
This is a gorgeous photo, and a fitting tribute.
Beautiful and solemn tribute.
This is a lovely tribute.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Beautiful tribute to someone who was close to you. It's a nice way of remembering them.
Thank you all.

...Well, dangit, I missed a week. But only by 49 minutes, and it's still "today" as long as I'm still up, so, it counts.
And making it up with three pix, so there. LOL
I took Abbigail out back for a quick snapshot before running an errand, late, but you can't take just one pic of these lovely girls, so...

[Image: 50578407232_b130e7bb46_o.jpg]

[Image: 50578406967_804df76870_o.jpg]

[Image: 50578407187_46a1a10f4d_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Abigail is adorable. And it's still this week in my time zone so you're good, at least as far as I'm concerned.

I'm envious of your green moss and green trees and green green-ness, because it's snowing here. Two inches already tonight.
Abigail looks like an explorer.
Abigal looks like she's having a great time out on the errand, ex-ploring the outside.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Got to agree with the others, Abigail looks to be having a very great time.
Abbigain looks wonderful, and, as others have already pointed out, she seems to be at home&having a good time out there smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
What a beautiful outfit Abbigail is in, so pretty.

The tribute photo is beautiful and precious.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com