PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
She's gorgeous... my favorite of all your J-dolls smile
So lovely! And I also love all the moss!
Thanks, everyone! grin  
She is really pretty; I looked for her for a long time before she came up as a Sample Sale doll.  I was delighted that she came with all her stock.

(11-08-2020, 03:00 PM)davidd Wrote: I'm envious of your green moss and green trees and green green-ness, because it's snowing here. Two inches already tonight.
Ugh.  Wellll...lll... it actually snowed here a week ago too.  I had had 5 hours' sleep when I opened one eye and saw it snowstorming.  They had forecast "showers OR flurries".  There was a ridiculous -10C forecast for that night as well.  (In the end it was only -4.) So with no brekkie and not enough sleep, I dragged out of bed and spent 2 hours digging up all my summer bulbs in the snow.  My back was in knots for the rest of the day & wouldn't warm up, even though it wasn't that awfully cold while I was working.  I cancelled the day's errands, watched a movie in the tub and went back to bed with a hot water bottle, leaving the rest of the world to implode without me.
2-3 days later it was 17C so they all went out on the porch to dry.  Weather is pretty variable & unsettled here.  But oh, the flowers I could have if I could grow them all year Cry

And we're early this week.  A bad endofthedayandthelightisgone unsharp kit-lens snapshot to note the opening of lobster season.  I'd like to have got a better one and should've taken her out earlier.  But anyway, she did want a pic with the boat with the pirate flag  xp

[Image: 50589154182_c2f91dd127_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Damp fog and a stiff breeze - looks like not fun!

Don't worry; the world is continuing to implode even though you took a day off.   slash
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Looks like some wild weather coming ashore.
Sorry to hear about your suffering! Sunsette looks like she's having a good time.
I think the hair blowing in the breeze makes the pic really cute!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Sunsette is such a badass little girl, out in that cold&windy weather in short sleeves... it's already too cold for that inside over here *.*
I know the feeling of a picture not turning out the way you wanted it to, but I think the slight blurriness totally fits this setting, and just adds to the gloomy, foggy atmosphere of the photo. I like it a lot!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thank you everybody!  Sunsette is pleased that her badassitude was noted wink
I wonder if there are any Oddwickshire-style creatures out there in the fog!
It wasn't really bad weather; it was very unlike the typical crappy-weather lobster season start (chilling cold & very windy), and the following day they actually had near-shirtsleeve weather and sunshine to set traps.  

Endoftheweek bad-light snapshot time.  I've been saying every day that "tomorrow I'm going to get a few photos" of a couple of the girls with a new dress, but every day it's been sooooo gloomy.  There's too little daylight!  On the sunny days, it either clouds over by lunchtime (and I'm not a morning person) or the sun is so low it's behind the trees by the time I get outside.  Feh.

So here's Mariya Luiza to show off my oncidium.

[Image: 50630389453_3a96e10bc5_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
For living in such a cold and gloomy place, you certainly seem to have a lot of success growing colorful tropical flowers!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Beautiful girl with beautiful blooms.
So colorful all around!
The flowers you grow are amazing, they are so beautiful & set off whichever doll you feature with them so well
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
How beautiful, you should be really proud of your flowers, they are amazing. What a vibrant color. x (I looked for an orchid emoji but there wasn't one D: ) EDIT: Aw my emoji didn't work. Well it was a flower.

Always love your Mariya Luiza too... her lips and eyes are so vibrant. I noticed I have her stock outfit ... I was going through my clothes last week and saw it. I don't have the doll so I must have bought it from someone a long time ago. I had forgotten which doll it was from until I saw yours.
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Oh, that's just beautiful.