PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
I am impressed that you are making these posts via mobile phone! I can barely even see the screen on my phone or type on the tiny touch-screen keyboard, so doing anything productive simply doesn't happen.

I am even more impressed that you tried glass-blowing! Your results look pretty cool!

When I was a kid, there were glass-blowing demonstrations at the county fair each year. I found it fascinating to watch the glass-blowers working with molten globs of colored glass, usually making delicate little animal sculptures, swans and deer and stuff with tiny little wings and antlers.

When I lived in Hawaii, there was an art glass shop in Hale'iwa Town, and often the glass artist was at work in the front window, creating elaborate vases and things.

You are having quite a variety of adventures out there on the West Coast! I'm happy we are getting to see at least glimpses of them, phone permitting, each day!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (#9, Mar. 5) - by davidd - 03-06-2020, 06:00 PM