PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
I thought it was such a fun & free photo - it’s going to make me smile each time I see it. And as it’s in the kitchen on the cupboard we pass every time we go into it, that’s going to be a lot.

It’s truly amazing what you can do with practical effects rather than computer trickery if you understand how light & all works with the camera.

I figured Cherie was hanging by fishing line or something similar, but how the translucency happened eluded me until your explanation.
(Are the knees funny colours because of bruising or didn’t you sweep/dust beforehand smile )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (#27, July 2) - by Lejays17 - 07-04-2020, 03:03 PM