PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
(11-27-2020, 04:47 PM)Alliecat Wrote: No, oncidiums are epiphytes.  I've never tried terrestrial orchids.  This one lives on the hot sunny south kitchen windowsill where it gets a little too much light.

Oh, coming to think of it, I did know about epiphyte orchids (though I know way too little about them to know which is which). My sunny south windows are all packed with succulents smile

I don't watch the news, either. Technically speaking, I wouldn't even be able to, as we don't have a TV, but I also don't read them. I have enough worries in my life even without those, thank you. Plus local channels usually take on an apocalyptic, exaggerating tone that I dislike (and wonder how so many people actually believe everything they say...). While this attitude of distancing myself from the news does help mentally, it almost got me into trouble twice in the past weeks: I wasn't immediately aware that wearing a mask on the streets was made mandatory about 2 weeks ago (and I was lucky that I am usually wearing it anyway, because it's too troublesome to take the earphones off, take the beanie off, and then take the mask off, and on again everytime I get on and off public transport, or enter a shop), nor was I aware until my father told me this Monday, that shopping time slots reserved exclusively for elderly people were reintroduced, and I was, again, only lucky I didn't set off to go shopping in the mornings recently, because I wouldn't have been allowed to enter shops between 9-11AM...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (#48, Nov. 26) - by Loona - 11-28-2020, 12:28 AM