PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (The END!!)
Awful news! I will keep fingers crossed that your friend will be okay, and not suffer long-term with it.

And I fully-endorse your rant about selfish people, not wanting to do things cos it’s not convenient to them. There’s a bit of chat going on here at the moment about the Australian Tennis Open & when it’s going to be scheduled, and quarantine arrangements for overseas players. Government regs say 14 day quarantine (In a specific hotel, or at an old army base if you come in via Darwin), and it actually means that. So a bunch of players are screeching & whining that it’s “not fair” and “why can’t we just do {something that breaks the quarantine}”.
Well no, there are these things for a reason. No one is forcing you to travel here, and as someone who spent 112 days in hard lockdown because of quarantine breeches, I don’t want to go though that again because a sports person (and their multitude of hangers-on), don’t get told “no, you can’t” very often.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrettyTiny Film Company Pic A Week *2020*! (#49, Dec. 4) - by Lejays17 - 12-06-2020, 08:17 AM