Elfy's Doll a Week 2021
That's a big job for one Dal, but I'm sure she's up for the challenge!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Among other things Lejays got me a new Pullip. So here she is:

[Image: 51776799787_14fb824acd_c.jpg]Edith 

Her Pullip name is Akemi, but because for reasons that even I don't understand a lot of the Pullips (mostly the ones I've adopted) are French, so I've named her Edith, after Edith Piaf, because she's quite musical, as evidenced by her headphones and in keeping with the forum she has stripey socks. They're covered by her card here, but they match her sleeves.

[Image: 51778262299_2b5c45f715_c.jpg]

I also did a shot of her back so people could see her awesome two toned pink and blue hair. She's our first pink haired doll. This one also shows off her stripey socks.
What a lovely gift! Yay for a new addition to your gang. Congrats grin
The candy-floss hair is cool.
Hopefully she will be a little better behaved than her namesake... LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
she's so adorable, I'm very pleased it was the one you chose! Her pink/blue two-toneness is so cool.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a cheerfully fun addition to the crew! Love the 2-tone hair and the candy colored striped socks! The headphones that plug in to a little MP3 player are pretty cool! And the rationale behind her new name makes sense!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
My grandmother's name was Edith, so this Edith is making me smile! Very cute!
(12-28-2021, 01:44 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: My grandmother's name was Edith, so this Edith is making me smile! 

Interesting! My grandmother's middle name was Edith!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Your picture of her looks a lot nicer then the store pics for some reason. She is a cutie!
(12-30-2021, 04:26 AM)Aichan Wrote: Your picture of her looks a lot nicer then the store pics for some reason. She is a cutie!

Thank you. She is very sweet. I hope to show off more of her interacting with our environment and the other dolls more over the coming year.