~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~
Week three

[Image: 98190313_ad2e224d1b42e1eee35e11b4e757cb3e_large.jpg]

Introducing Sorcha! I've been in love with Ovie's customs since the days when she used to post here, but never ex.pected to own one. So I was shocked when one came up on nude/ bald on ebay for a very reasonable price over a year ago. I snapped it up... and then the poor girl languished in a box for over a year while I searched for the perfect wig and also a body (she came on a floppy-necked obitsu... I probably could have done something for the floppiness, but I'm not a big fan of obitsus in general).

After much waffling, I finally got her a wig over the summer (a Leekeworld wig from Denver Doll). The body took even longer... it used to be that you could find a decent Pullip body for $12-$15 fairly easily, but apparently those days are over. I finally got one for $20 after being on the lookout for over a year, and now Sorcha is complete!

In my very biased opinion, I think I have a lot of pretty dolls in my collection, but Sorcha may just be the most gorgeous. And even with the cost of the wig and body, I paid less for her than a new release is going for these days!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~dargosmydaddy's a-doll-a-week 2022~ - by dargosmydaddy - 01-17-2022, 04:45 AM