Dante - New Eyechips 26/03/10
Aww, that new picture looks so relaxed! XD
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

Hehe, yay! That was the idea! ^-^
New doll! =D
Shelley is lovely!! Rot-Chan is a really nice Dal. She looks really comfy on her bed. Much better than a box!!

What kind of bed is it? I just ordered a bed for London and Roux today. Hope its a suitable size!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Awww she is beautiful I love her Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(02-19-2010, 12:28 AM)princesspetal Wrote: Shelley is lovely!! Rot-Chan is a really nice Dal. She looks really comfy on her bed. Much better than a box!!

What kind of bed is it? I just ordered a bed for London and Roux today. Hope its a suitable size!!

Ahh thank you, she is lovely! =D I love those little stars in her eyes! *_*

It's actually a bratz bed! It's just a perfect size for Dals, ever-so-slightly small for Pullips but it works well enough! I found it on ebay. :3 Where did you order yours from?

(02-19-2010, 02:54 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Awww she is beautiful I love her Heart 2

Thank you! ^__^
I got mine on ebay too =) Its a Hasbro Sindy day bed so it should fit. Its nice because it will be good to use as a sofa too. I don't really need them to fit in it properly when they are lying down. Its more so that it just looks the right size when they are sitting on it etc. =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Ooh, take lots of pictures when it arrives! I hope it fits too, but a Sindy bed should I figure. :3

Added a couple of better pictures, also previewing the little box-house setup I've been making for them. ^^
yay for a new doll! my 2nd pullip arrived today as well smile she & dante are so cute together!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Aww thank you. yay Who did you get? =D
(02-19-2010, 08:25 AM)Cartagia Wrote: Aww thank you. yay Who did you get? =D

I got Cornice! smile I still am unsure of her name though, it's not coming to me as quickly as my Celsiy's did, lol.

Btw the more I look at Shelley the more I want a Dal :X you're such a bad influence, haha. Tongue
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
Ooh Cornice is a very pretty Pullip! :3

Haha, sorry! XD She is adorable, I recommend having one Dal at least! smile I think I will only buy this one (most of them have makeup that is too heavy for my tastes) and then just get different stock outfits for her.
New photographs 20/02/10! :3
Your Celsiy is so pretty. I like her funny appearance on every pic. She makes me smile all the time. grin
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
Haha, thank you. :3 <3