Say Hello To The Girls ......
They all look fabulous!!

Some of them are wearing clothes from Liv dolls and Moxie dolls right? I really want some Moxie clothes for my Dal's but it really annoys me how you can't buy outfits separately. You have to buy a whole new doll every time!

@ hunnybunnymunny - that hoodie is, I believe, originally a cover for a mobile/cell phone that has been modified to open at the bottom so it can be worn by a doll. I have the same thing! It is far too big for my Dal's but it looks fab on Pullips judging by that photo!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
(03-18-2010, 04:19 PM)hunnybunnymunny Wrote: I love Moxie's colorful leopard print hoodie! Where'd you got it from?

It was a cell phone case from Claires or something like that. I got it on Flickr. <3
(03-18-2010, 05:44 PM)princesspetal Wrote: They all look fabulous!!

Some of them are wearing clothes from Liv dolls and Moxie dolls right? I really want some Moxie clothes for my Dal's but it really annoys me how you can't buy outfits separately. You have to buy a whole new doll every time!

@ hunnybunnymunny - that hoodie is, I believe, originally a cover for a mobile/cell phone that has been modified to open at the bottom so it can be worn by a doll. I have the same thing! It is far too big for my Dal's but it looks fab on Pullips judging by that photo!!

Ugh yes I have Liv dolls now that I really dont even want, lol.
MissPattiDarling. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
New Banner
Sweet collection yay
If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh Bear