Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 6 - Vintage
The theme is Vintage.

This challenge will run from March 11th-16th
Entries are due by 16th at Midnight EST
Judging will be from 17th-18th.

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ally - Lapetite
Callie - Nuwandalice
Cookie - Pairofwings
Emaline - Sheepie
Evie Crane - Witchit

Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Kindle - Hina Ichigo
Lark - Babelglyph
Marlee - Holyponiesbatman
Phoebe - Joni

Taylor - HarukaKat
Tancy - Mckenna
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Oh I'm excited to see the entries for this one!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
Ohh I can't wait to see pictures for this!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

This is easily the hardest challenge for me...I've always been lost to what Vintage is other than the aging of wine Dead
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
(03-12-2010, 12:59 PM)TrueFan Wrote: How about retro? That's sort of like vintage.

I was thinking vintage/retro for the theme if that helps. In my mind they are similar if not the same.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Hmmm... This may be one of the harder ones for me @.@
pixel
Eternia, Trunk, Cinnamoroll, Sebastian, 2 PukiPuki Cupids
Coming Soon: 2 Cocos
I'm excited for this one and I can't wait to see what others come up with.
I agree at Haruka... Besides i've no idea... I haven't any clothes who fits to this theme... T__T

I'm not sure if I can make an entrie for this.
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr
Perhaps you could use vintage style props/objects/accessories etc. if you don't have clothes in the style?
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
I think someone mentioned wine somewhere -- that would be a very different take on vintage. You could also do a sort of futuristic time-travel shoot where modern-day things are "vintage!" LOL

I haven't decided what I'm going to do but I know I don't quite have the capabilities for either of those shoots so I thought I'd suggest them to get someone else's gears going! smile
Yeah, wine is the only thing I can think of xd" Like, picking grapes or something~ This is one of the times I'm very glad I practiced enough with my sewing for my Dal LOL

There seems to be a few people on Deviantart who've done "Vintage" photoshoots, too, if anyone needs to look around for ideas like me.
[Image: thrTaNemini.gif]
Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.
(03-15-2010, 03:16 AM)McKenna Wrote: Just curious before I submit anything, are we allowed to have another doll in there with our Dal? I know in a prior Dalicious we were, but I wasn't sure about this one. Let me know either way.

yea, thats fine.

I've sended my in. I'm so happy, I can make one for this challenge... I don't know if I hit this theme the right way, we will see.
But I can'wait to see all your entries and the final results. Its so exciting! =^O^=
[Image: 985836219.png] [Image: 990079189.png] [Image: 243424796.png][Image: 962933148.png]
cccccNoellecccccccccAlly cccccccccc Maisie cccccccApple

ccccccccccccccccccccccccMy Flickr