Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge 5 - History
The theme is History.

This challenge will run from August 3rd-8th
Entries are due by August 8th at Midnight EST
Judging will be on the 9th

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 500x375 or 375x500.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ettarde - DeadlyNova
Justice - TrueFan
Katsu Curry - Taquito - King
Lark - Sugarmag123
Lark Tamago - Babelglyph

Lily - CuddleMonkey101
Melanie - Christopher Fritz
Moe - KiraKira
Molly - Holyponiesbatman
Noel - SilverSumire

Nova - Gaspode
Pajelle - Requiem
Puchiko - Dana
Puki - Vanie
Roux - PrincessPetal

Tangerine - Hina Ichigo
Yukari - Merzedes

17 out of 20
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

This sounds fun! grin Hopefully I'll do better this round than the last. >.<
Oh dear. I have no ideas for this at all. My entries have all been so dissapointing. I had so much vision for entering Roux in Dalicious and its just been terrible because I have been too busy with work to be very creative.

Oh well. We'll see what we can think of. Its been nice just spending time with Roux =)
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
I don't have a single idea.

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
(08-03-2010, 04:00 PM)princesspetal Wrote: Oh dear. I have no ideas for this at all. My entries have all been so dissapointing. I had so much vision for entering Roux in Dalicious and its just been terrible because I have been too busy with work to be very creative.

Oh well. We'll see what we can think of. Its been nice just spending time with Roux =)

I'm in the same boat as you...no ideas for this round. I like your attitude though--about it being nice just spending time with Roux. That is sweet.

And really, I think your pics are enjoyable and I like looking at them! That goes for everyone in the contest. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I consider my entry into Dalicious to be successful if I just enter every round! It's fun to be challenged and to spend time each week with a specific Dal, even if the photos aren't that great.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
My photos are ugly, but is a good reason to spend time with my Puchiko wink I love to take photos from her, but my work don't let me enough free time to all the things I want/need to do T____T

This theme will be awesome *___*
[Image: 3474274.png] [Image: 3474297.png] [Image: 3474307.png]
Great theme, I have my plan!

I think everyone has been doing a great job on photos. It's all about the fun and time with our Dals grin

- Gaspode
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
Oh My Gosh! What a terrible theme! I actually have an idea, but I am not sure if I can manage to make it the way I am thinking of!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
^^ Send mine in today, please let me know if you did´nt receive it. ^^
(08-04-2010, 06:50 AM)Merzedes Wrote: ^^ Send mine in today, please let me know if you did´nt receive it. ^^

I did not receive it.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

If you're stuck for ideas, try going to the library! smile The 900s section (if your library has Dewey Decimal Classification) should have all the history you could ever need.
I just had a most fantastic idea!

Edit: I took the photo and I will be submitting it later tonight!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
(08-04-2010, 07:42 AM)Kanamai Wrote: I did not receive it.

I am wondering what it wrong with my email-programme. The last challenges have been okay.
well, I´ll send the mail again.
Sent my entry in today! smile
23 Pullips, 4 Dals, 1 Byul, 4 Taeyangs, 2 Isuls at home! Happy

Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/bee_couture/

My Feedback: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=540001