Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 as a buyer! ^.^
CB bought a Noir head from me - kept in touch and paid promptly! Thanks so much!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 as a seller! This was my first DM transaction in the last 6 years or so and she was great to do a deal with! The forum kept going down so we moved to email and kept up with great communication. She very lovingly packaged Cocotte! Thanks for making my move back into the dolly world a good one!
+1 as a buyer, as always!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer. Great to work with, fast payment. Thanks!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a seller. Thank you so much for the Petite Blythe and the free lion eraser gift! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller. Happy

I purchased a Pullip stock outfit which is in excellent condition and was shipped very quickly. Thank you Cornflowerblue for another great transaction!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
+1 as a seller - highly recommend

Bought some sundries. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Dollies are happy!
Thanks so much!
Always a wonderful transaction with Cornflower Blue, I can't recommend her enough!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
Great to do business with, as always! smile Thank you for buying Angelique from me! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as seller

I bought two stock outfits from her. She listed them very meticulously here-- honestly, the damage she called notice to in her posting was stuff I couldn't really see in person! Also included a cute eraser smile Great transaction.
+1 as seller

I bought two wigs. They arrived nicely packaged and I love the little Iwako eraser. Fantastic transaction.
I bought 4 wonderful groove dolls from Cornflower. They were packed really well and shipped fast. Overall I would do business with again. Great seller! A+++
+1 as a seller, for passing along a Tuesday Morning find. Communication was excellent, and she did the extra work of de-boxing, and packing marvelously well for shipping. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 as as seller! Awesome to buy from again!
+1 for a great trade! Awesome communication and just lovely to work with, thanks again!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment