Guess who arrived early? Dal RISA!! What a cutie!
My pre-ordered X-mas present arrived sooner than expected. What a happy surprise! Now to put her away until Christmas which will be intolerable. Will I make it???? O_o

Meet Risa, the poor little Dal looking through the window box. Even more gorgeous in person and her features seem quite unique to me compared to my other Dal's. This little one reminds me of my eldest daughter and I am looking forward to freeing her from her box on Christmas morning :o)

You can see larger pictures in my Flickr (see link in signature below :o)

[Image: 5190065298_e472c7ffa2_z.jpg]
[Image: 5190065372_82c7a2bf90_z.jpg]
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
Wow!! She is super cute!! Congratz on getting her!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Her face-up is luscious and I'm loving the little beauty mark but my her eyes are very, very red indeed.
Her eyes are definitely pretty. Like a brownish-red. They really pick up light in the room (or a camera flash, lol) and can look red in such a pretty way while at other times, they don't look very red if that makes sense.

Maybe we should take bets on my making it to Christmas without opening her Tongue
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
I got mine too - and wow, her lips are BIG.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
The more to pout with! Tongue
So cute!! I love her lips, she looks like a little supermodel. <3
She's absolutely adorable!
Photobucket
awww what a cutie smile Congratzgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
Oh wow, she is really gorgeous! I'm green with envy, haha. Congrats!!
Oooooh, loving her stock <333

Her stock is fantastic!!! I loved the promos pics and everything looks awesome in person. I so am wishing it was X-mas, lol.
She's gorgeous! You're so lucky to have her!

Please, if you deal with me, leave feedback!
She's really cute! Please spam us with some out of the box pictures soon!
I love her stock !! I would be happy with her dress and headband ...

she is lovely too of course LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred