Barbecue
It's summer and it's time for a barbecue with friends by the pool. Uh, let's pretend there's a pool, okay? Either way, it's an excuse to pull out some Rement minis, scrounge up some swimsuits, and have some fun in the sun. Don't worry, they've got some sunscreen, too. The first one is for the Dal of the Month contest over at the Dal House Forum and the main reason I dragged out all the stuff.
[Image: 7190163571_1e7f3fc88a_z.jpg]

[Image: 7376637146_f378043b69_z.jpg]

[Image: 7376636150_41e5be6d08_z.jpg]
Josie: Are you going to eat all that watermelon by yourself?
Noah: Sure, I love watermelon!
They are all very cute- so summery!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I don't blame Noah for eating all the watermelon...it is a must for summer! Your BBQ photos really capture the essence of the season! Are you having summer weather where you are? It's really humid and hot here...

Love those photos!
Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
That is just too adorable!
I like the table top hibatchi and the food magically cooking.
Looks like a good time to me!
How cute!!! Great use of miniatures too, you'd never know there wasn't a pool! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks for all the nice comments! It's a magical barbecue minus the smoke and flare ups and bugs.

And yes, it's really summer here and a bit hotter than I care for already. Next week it's supposed to be mostly in the 90s and the humidity will be going up. I prefer sunny, low 70s, low humidity, and a gentle breeze. But we don't get a whole lot of that in the summer, being near Lake Erie.
Brilliant setup, so elaborate with the posing and all - love that lifted leg in the first pic! I really need to take more diorama type pics myself, yours are always an inspiration. A tip, if I may, would be to use some kind of reflector to soften out those harsh shades - but then, of course the summer sun will cause such shades (a matter of how true to the real thing you wanna be).
Ah that's so lovely! smile Love all the accessories!

(06-16-2012, 08:27 PM)birdie Wrote: Brilliant setup, so elaborate with the posing and all - love that lifted leg in the first pic! I really need to take more diorama type pics myself, yours are always an inspiration. A tip, if I may, would be to use some kind of reflector to soften out those harsh shades - but then, of course the summer sun will cause such shades (a matter of how true to the real thing you wanna be).

Thanks and thanks for the advice! I'm sure it would make a big difference if I spent some time learning a few techniques like that.

I bought a lot of Rement, back when it was still really good, so I feel I should pull it out and use it once in awhile.

And thanks, Lilcurly, too!
Very cute and brought a smile to my face on this hot day. Thanks for posting these photos!

I have boxes of Rement too. I need to organize it if I have lots of hours to do it. It's too cute not to use.
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
Yummy, me wants some watermelon now LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
This is so cute!
Awww soo cute pics <3
I love the Barbecue re-ments!