Nanami (Veritas) gives herself a hand
So it seems that Veritas is one of those fragile pullips whose wrists will break if you stare hard enough at it. She was just minding her business, looking pretty on the shelf and then this morning when I woke up, I found her left hand near her boots on the stand.

slash

Let me give you a hand!

I wasn't planning to make any changes to her for a while, but it looks like I'll be rebodying her sooner than I originally planned. While I'm doing that, I might as well re-chip her too.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I'm so lucky my Veritas still has her hands! So far as I know. Although, you could give her a hook, seeing as how she is a pirate.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Oh no! sad Poor dear.

I knew Type 3s were prone to wrist crack - I did not know they could just shed their wrists at any given time LOL Bit worrying!

Hope she gets a nice new body soon.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Yayyyyyyyyy congratz on getting Veritas !! Heart
That's such a shame about her wrist though, I guess it's Obitsu time LOL

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

...ya'know, one of those little silver teacup hooks + some putty to hold it in would make a pretty sweet new hand...

Isn't Veritas a type 3? You might be able to just hybridize her- then her awesome stock will still fit.
lol Poor thing. She's so pretty though. You're making me want a Veritas. D:
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
(06-01-2014, 06:44 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Although, you could give her a hook, seeing as how she is a pirate.

Bwaha. I was going to say that! She would be on my wish-list... looking forward to seeing what you do with her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Poor girl. She's so pretty though. I would just grab some orbits arms if you can find them and call it a day.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Goodness that was fast.
Looking forward to rechipping her tho smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Mine was fine for years because I never touched her. As soon as I redressed her and started posing her for some photos, her wrist broke off. Anyways, she'll be lovely rebodied and be able to pose better.
Thanks for the comments...i guess I need to see about getting her a new body when I get the chance.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite