Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 6 Prizes - Updated 9-25-14
Grand prize for dalicious donated by Pullipstyle
Pullipstyle had said they were going to donate a mini instead they donated the grand prize, inspiration for everyone to work hard!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
That's amazing!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Oh wow!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
*_* That is a nice surprise!
That is so totally awesome. I wish all the contestants the best of luck, and with the new deadline, I hope you all are able to submit something! Good luck!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
If I'd known Vendettina would be a prize I might've entered. It's not really fair to announce new prizes after the application date has closed, imo.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(09-26-2014, 01:30 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: If I'd known Vendettina would be a prize I might've entered. It's not really fair to announce new prizes after the application date has closed, imo.

I think she was an extra from Groove, no one knew she would be offered up as a prize until yesterday.

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(09-26-2014, 01:30 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: If I'd known Vendettina would be a prize I might've entered. It's not really fair to announce new prizes after the application date has closed, imo.

Considering they didn't know they were going to be getting a Vendettina, I don't think it's fair to criticize them. I'm sorry you didn't want to enter and missed your chance.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
I just think it would have been fairer to announce all the prizes up front before the contest started.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
(09-26-2014, 02:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I just think it would have been fairer to announce all the prizes up front before the contest started.
They didn't know all the prizes up front. And it is fair - everyone had a chance to enter the contest.
My feedback:

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
(09-26-2014, 02:55 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: I just think it would have been fairer to announce all the prizes up front before the contest started.

They did, the mini dal just evolved into a full sized on the way over wink
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Everyone had a chance to enter a contest where two Dals and a mini were a prize. We weren't told about Vendettina until it was too late to enter. It's really nice she was offered, don't get me wrong. But she should've been offered at the start, to everyone, or not at all.
Everyone had a chance to enter a contest sponsored by volunteers who made the effort to get some prizes to make the contest more exciting. Complaining now that you didn't enter because the volunteers didn't know what all the prizes were seems very poor spirited.
My feedback:

I wasn't aware that expressing an opinion because I didn't agree with an element of how the contest was being handled constituted 'poor spirit'.
We were originally told PullipStyle would be donating a Mini Dal, we did not know which one until they mailed it to Hina. She was quite surprised when a full size Dal arrived instead of a Mini one. We honestly did not know this was going to happen.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura