Severity takes pictures :3
She looks so curious about the white flowers! Cute.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Awwww~! Adorable! <3 She seems like she's so curious about everything outside and like she's having so much fun exploring. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's so sweet! I love her kitty tee and socks Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thanks everyone! The white flower had a broken stem and I took those photos with the thought that she was wondering if Vale could fix it smile

Just one today:

[Image: 2yo4iae.jpg]
"One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday"
(Pullip custom Kirsche, "Marina")
Oh, such a pretty dress! Is that butterfly attached to it? It's such an interesting detail~!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Gorgeous! I love that song too smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
[Image: 209nic6.jpg]
Millie is secretly a Lolita cupcake Princess!

Does anyone else watch Steven Universe? I'm designing a series of outfits loosely based on those the crystal gems wear.

This is the first; Vale dressing up like Lapis:

[Image: 2mevp83.jpg]
[Image: mkc8dh.jpg]
"Sunset"
(Pullip Celsiy, rewigged, "Olivia" & Pullip Naomi, rewigged, "Naomi")
Millie is such a cutie!!! <3 Love the big fluffy hair and that adorable dress she's wearing! Olivia's dress has a lovely print, too!

*Sprites made by me*

Princess: Thank you! Olivia's dress is made from a 1950's handkerchief. grin

I'm really happy about this photo because I wished I had flowers and then realized there were flowers outside and ran out in the rain in my nightgown to pick mystery flowers after midnight grin

[Image: 2ro485v.jpg]

Dal Lunatic Alice, rewigged & hybrid obitsu, "Cymbelline" and Isul Milk Tea, "Vale".

(I love these two so much. They are just children now, but someday their love story will be an epic of Shakespearian proportions, only with a happy ending.)
This is my favorite picture I've taken in a long time:

[Image: 2a9ruk5.jpg]

(Pullip MIO custom, "Rosalind")
(05-17-2015, 02:41 PM)Severity Wrote: This is my favorite picture I've taken in a long time:

[Image: 2a9ruk5.jpg]

(Pullip MIO custom, "Rosalind")

Aww, she's so cute! <3 I love her eyes and her rosy cheeks! Did you do her faceup yourself? yay

*Sprites made by me*

Late to the party, but I have to say that your Lennox is just gorgeous, I adore the name too.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Princess, I wish I were that talented! She has a faceup by Doll Angel/Janeen (who I think might be on this forum?)

Martah, thank you! I name most of my dolls after Shakespearian characters, and Lennox is not only a character in Macbeth, AND a neighborhood in NYC (perfect since she's a Haute NY!) Also there's the association with the always perfect Annie Lennox. grin
Rosalind is lovely! Running outside in the middle of the night to get flowers... yeah, I'd do that for a dolly photoshoot too LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]