Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
+1 from me - Kat is a great seller, and very kind. I bought several things from her, and she shipped them out right away. She's always so sweet and friendly too! <3
Wonderful seller, #1 communicator, thanks so much!
+1 great shipping time and communation
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping! Awesome extras!
Thank you <3
+1 super cool as always thanks for the freebie!
+1 as a seller!
Super patient with my indecisiveness, good communication, and fast shipping.
The post office tossed poor Zuora around a bit, but she was packed so well that she wasn't damaged. grin
Thank you again, Kat! :3
+1 for Burntbao! I LOVE my new wig and so does Brigitte! Prompt shipping, good condtions, excellent packaging and extras! Thank you!!! Now Brigitte looks more like Brigitte Bardot!

Picture: Click here!
+1

I bought a lovely wig from burntbao and couldn't be happier! The wig is beautiful, packaged safely, and shipped fast!! Burntbao is a pleasure to work with and hope to again sometime!! Thanks again!! <3
+1 Seller! I got a lovely Neo Noir and pretty freebie stationery! Thank you!
+1 for Kat as a superb buyer!
+1 super fast shipping, super cute doll, super nice to deal with! thanks a ton!!
+1 as a seller. Melody is a wonderful addition to my home, and the transaction with Kat was quick and flawless. Thank you so much!
+1 Positive!

Fantastic seller! Very nice and understanding, super fast shipping with secure packaging! Even threw in some goodies as well! Will totally buy from again, thank you yay
+1 as a seller, thank you for clarity and the extras =], fast shipping and excellent communication
+1 positive, great seller! Super-cute outfit, with adorable extras. Thanks Kat!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11