Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the expression and the pose in this one.
Harley looks fierce! And I love her taste - I have a skirt that looks exactly like hers, just in my size ^^
ToHeart2 official Acrylic Stand Konomi Yuzuhara

Konomi Yuzuhara 9-18-20 RESIZE 30
I like the way you've replicated the huge bow. It even has the stripe!
thank you!! i was trying a new photo hosting service out, but it looks like i was having issue with PHOTOBUCKET for a good reason,
since they were in the midst of a major design update. well, their finished now, and it works great!!!

speaking of design updates, i made some much needed improvements to both Konomi and Multi;

[Image: Konomi_and_Multi_9_19_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?w...fit=bounds]
Looks like school is back in session! (Where are their masks?)
i improved the fit of their sleeves considerably, and, in a freak happenstance of bold experimentalism,
i came to find that Multi's head actually transferred from her reedy old 22cm. OBITSU to the beautifully-full-bodied 2017 24cm. unbelievably well!!!
They're both a great representation - I like the short socks rather than the long socks in most cases.
[Image: Princess_Mikuru_9_22_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]
With her robot guardian standing ready in the background!
[Image: Konomi_Yuzuhara_9_23_20_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi...fit=bounds]
Put some clothes on, girl! Winter is coming!   LOL

Although I understand why she wants to show off her cute underclothing. Operative word: cute!
2009 MegaHouse Yuki Nagato and 2017 TAKARA/TOMY "Liccarize" Sakura Kinomoto, each with the new OBITSU 26cm. aftermarket doll body;

[Image: Sakura_Kinomoto_10_7_20.jpg?width=1920&h...fit=bounds]
[Image: Anime_Harem_10_9_20.JPG?width=1920&heigh...fit=bounds]