Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She looks so cute in the wig!
She is very adorable, love the wig Heart
Ra Muw is so dang cute. I love her. Heart
[Image: 13928018505_46607f823c_z.jpg]
Fallindoll Panda
Wow! Your Panda is one of the cutest things ever!
I may *need* a panda now.
 photo 0689CF46-7648-4FD4-9A83-1A66D658CB43.jpg

Monster High (Ghoul's night out, redressed) Venus visits my seedlings for Earth Day!
Peaches, my Dreaming Doll Misora, unexpectedly got a new wig today. I would have NEVER thought to put her in a platinum blond, Lady Godiva-type wig. I opened the wig and LOLed -- "What the heck am I going to do with this stupid wig?" So for funzies, I tried it on Peaches. At first I was like: n_n. And then I was like: OwO

I realize she looks a little Disney/Frozen-esque here with the side braid, but believe me: that was not my intention. It just kind of worked out that way. I haven't even seen that movie!

Dang. I've been so on the fence about this girl and had finally decided to sell her, and then the very day I plan on taking photos for her sale thread, this ridiculous, random wig shows up.

She's staying now, in case you're wondering. wink

[Image: 13966701146_804ae5b569_z.jpg]
Misora gets a new wig
by vadafade, on Flickr
Wow, she looks great in that wig, and that sweater!! I can see why she's staying.
Aw, thanks <3
Peaches is very pretty!
She looks great with that wig, vadafade. I'm always happy to hear when a doll up for sale manages to charm their way into staying...
smile
I don't really think it's "ridiculous" to start with, and she looks lovely! Dunno what you tried before, but I think it suits her. She puts me in mind of an 18th-century character, maybe. Got any "antique" style outfits for her?
Thanks, guys!

Alliecat, if I took the braid out, you would see how legitimately ridiculous the wig is. wink
well she looks stunning with the braid and I am not surprised she is staying smile

CB, your panda is precious Heart 2 and Severity, Venus is one of my favourite MH girls.