Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-03-2016, 12:13 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]they are the perfect pair! so cute!

[Image: 30019537824_9485875d50.jpg]Sunset at the beach by goche moche, on Flickr
i live in a city by the sea but i rarely go to the beach. now it is getting cooler so i can take a doll with me smile Ayhan gave me beautiful photos smile

She is very pretty. Her skin tone with that time of day looks great.
thank you very much redrenard smile I love the dal body on your yeolume, she is a cutie smile I want to find one soon but there is a few dolls on my "will get you in 2016"list smile
(11-03-2016, 05:41 AM)pink_bunny Wrote: [ -> ]redrenard you know that I like your Podo very much! <3
she has such a cute face and the new body fits perfectly yay

Thank you very much pink_bunny. I didn't think I could do it. I love to restock dollies like redressing, re-wigging but when it comes to actually modifying like swapping a body, changing out new eye chips or doing a face-up I really think about it cause I think I'm going to mess up the doll LOL
I posted my Dal pics on the Dal forum a few weeks ago:
[Image: 30356723952_d59ddc6f88_z.jpg]

Just wanna show that I got my new Pullip to wear the black wig:
[Image: 30485226430_d3844b743b_z.jpg]
Enofelli your girls are dress very well. Black haired girl is gorgeous! I love her style
(11-06-2016, 02:23 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Enofelli your girls are dress very well. Black haired girl is gorgeous! I love her style

Yes I love black wigs! Thank you for your kind comment! Cry
Little Nadeshiko came in the mail yesterday. Love her kimono and hair charm.
[Image: 2cicnbn.jpg]

@enofelli I am loving the owl sweater and the blue/lavender wig on your Dal. I'm a sucker for color!
enofelli, your girls are always so well dressed and nicely styled.

renlee83, little Nadeshiko is such a pretty girl!
She Looks so delicate, renlee83. I love the blue fabric of her kimono.

Thanks, CB! Heart
[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%201_zpse6m0diae.jpg]

[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%202_zpseap9gmqc.jpg]

[Image: Shaorin%20TH%20%20Doll%202-4-16%203_zpsb6qayl8w.jpg]
Naoko is having fun bonding with her new pal, Prickly.

[Image: 4rydlg.jpg]
Nice kimono and undergarments, Tasuke!

renlee83, those two have a similar style to each other, don't they? Very cute!
I really love the colors in her kimono and the beautiful floral/lacy touches on all the pieces she is wearing, Tasuke.

And Cornflower Blue, I just love how much they matched each other. Seemed so fitting they would bond. smile
Naoko is gorgeous!! grin Prickly is cute. I love the Tokidoki cactus friends. Wish to own one xD

@renlee83 oops sorry i just saw your previous message to me!!! I bought the owl outfit by a hong kong seller many years ago, i forgot their name XD It's actually a two-piece set, a striped long-sleeved shirt and a sleeveless pullover. I love the blue/teal/purple wig too! It was such a surprise to find it fits on my Ra Muw right off the bat.
[Image: MikuruheartsCasual%20Sweets_zpst8xxnhym.png]