Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She looks like she was born to become a witch!
Aw, she's cute!
Superb! Merida rocks the witch look! The touch of red in the outfit works with her hair! This combo looks so natural that it could have been a stock release!
Yep, if you didn't know the character you'd say she was a perfect witch.
It looks like it was made just fir her. I like that the bodice has the red to go with her hair.

She looks far too cheerful to be a Wicked Witch though.
(11-11-2019, 11:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]She looks like she was born to become a witch!

It does suit her surprisingly well! 

(11-12-2019, 02:31 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, she's cute!

Merida is the cutest! 

(11-12-2019, 03:16 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Superb! Merida rocks the witch look! The touch of red in the outfit works with her hair! This combo looks so natural that it could have been a stock release!

I keep waiting for Disney to release a witch character. One that isn't a villain. Just to see what the stock would be like.

(11-12-2019, 04:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, if you didn't know the character you'd say she was a perfect witch.

Ironic considering Merida does have some issues with magic. Bad ex.periences. 

(11-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like it was made just fir her.  I like that the bodice has the red to go with her hair.

She looks far too cheerful to be a Wicked Witch though.

I think putting the outfit on Merida really helped to pick out the red in the bodice. 

A Wishful Witch?

- - - 

316: Out And About
[Image: 62069689_d3fd1cb968b860ab716b10b29621998d_standard.jpg]
Fetch waiting on his cup of tea
Did I see this one on instagram or something? Because it gives me a bit of a déjà vu... Anyways, Fetch is such a cute pup!
Aw, he's so little. With the colourful bag behind him, at first glance I thought he was wearing a funny hat LOL
Nice to see the characters out & about.
I did not realize Fetch was so tiny. He could take a bath in that teacup.
Patiently waiting, like a good pup.
The teacup is nearly as big as he is!
(11-13-2019, 12:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Did I see this one on instagram or something? Because it gives me a bit of a déjà vu... Anyways, Fetch is such a cute pup!

Ah, yes it was. I try to keep instagram pics to post here because they were originally taken for this thread, they may just have popped up there first. Fetch is just a little sweetie, really.

(11-13-2019, 05:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, he's so little.  With the colourful bag behind him, at first glance I thought he was wearing a funny hat LOL
Nice to see the characters out & about.

Hehe, nah just the way the bag was placed down. Though now I do want to find him a funny hat.

(11-13-2019, 10:50 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I did not realize Fetch was so tiny. He could take a bath in that teacup.

We drink a lot of tea, we need big cups.

(11-13-2019, 04:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Patiently waiting, like a good pup.

He knows his manners well! 

(11-13-2019, 06:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]The teacup is nearly as big as he is!

He does seem to drop a couple of inches when he sits down... It's interesting. 

- - - 

317: Traditional Witching
[Image: 62112293_e499e4d7a0f85aaa7541f9f7808372d9_standard.jpg]
Matilda is very much a modern type of magic user, for all her interest in old and forgotten spells. That being said... there's always a time that traditional witching works
She looks great!

And now I feel like getting myself a gorgeous witchy gown...
That is what I pictured the professors at Hogwarts looking like when I read the Harry Potter books.
Oooh, I like her!