KiraKira's Feedback
+1 as an eye-chip maker!!

Another fantastic eyechip order from KiraKira! She never fails to have amazing quality and detail! And super fast shipping! Thanks so much KiraKira!
Reply
+1 as a seller! Happy KiraKira makes absolutely lovely eye chips; they were safely packaged; quick shipping; great communication! Thank you so very much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Reply
KiraKira sold me 14mm green glass eyes! They are perfect! She was quick to respond and insanely wonderful to work with! A++ seller!
Reply
+1 as a seller!

Bought a Keely's Cute Kimono from her that was super cute and arrived very fast. Thanks so much Shann <3
Reply
+1 positive purchased more cabachons and she went above and beyond to please me... Thanks so much...excellent communications as always...
Reply
1+

I'm very happy with the eyes! Everything A+ about this purchase. smile

Thank you!
Reply
Perfect split partner!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2026. The theme is Raining Cats and Dogs.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Reply
Bought a lovely fur wig from her. It was very promptly shipped and arrived in excellent condition. Was very helpful in sending an invoice as I'm quite new to PayPal. Definately +1 as a seller!
Reply
+1, I purchased chips and they arrived quickly and look great in my dolls, thanks!
Reply
+1 as a seller. I bought some more of her fantastic eyechips and am absolutely pleased! Thanks again for another smooth transaction! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Reply
+ 1 for KiraKira

She sold me 5 pairs of beautiful custom eyechips. She had them made and shipped within days !!
I love my eyechips ! Thanks !
Reply
+1 as seller

Fantastic seller in every way, and her eye chips are the best! smile
Reply
+1 as a seller

Purchased some KiraKira chips- the exact ones I wanted had already sold but Shann very kindly went out of her way and made another set!! They're incredibly beautiful -not to mention well made- thank you very much for being such a super seller grin
Reply
Luckily the person who was going to buy a couple pairs of eye chips back out so I was able to buy them. Very nice, quick shipping, nicely packaged. +1 for her as a seller!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
Reply
+1 for a trade, we traded pukifee faceplates and I couldn't be happier. Fast shipping, communication was a delight and she was very understanding. Would definitely recommend!
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)