Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip!
(11-23-2014, 03:13 PM)Briscuit Wrote: You're most welcome!
Where did you find the wig? The style and quality looks great (:

I actually found her wig on ebay. yay Tita-doremi is the seller I bought it from. smile They have some very pretty wigs for sale along with some other things. yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Ah! she's stunning, I love the pastels and her pretty lower eyelashes + fabulous cat eye eyeliner <3
Happy Visit me on Flickr! Feedback Thread
(11-23-2014, 03:31 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:

I actually found her wig on ebay. yay Tita-doremi is the seller I bought it from. smile They have some very pretty wigs for sale along with some other things. yay

Oh, thank you! I'll have to check them out!
<3 She's so precious and beautiful! My favorite thing is the way you coordinated her eyes and wig,and the way her eyelids match the streaks of green in her hair. My bestie did that! Heart
(11-24-2014, 12:41 AM)saffy Wrote: Ah! she's stunning, I love the pastels and her pretty lower eyelashes + fabulous cat eye eyeliner <3

Thank you so much! ^.^ I'm really glad you like the way I did her lashes and liner! yay I thought it was the most fun drawing them. x3 It was my favorite part of the whole process!

(11-24-2014, 01:30 AM)Briscuit Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 03:31 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:

Oh, thank you! I'll have to check them out!

No problem. :3

(11-24-2014, 01:39 AM)DahliaMalfoy Wrote: <3 She's so precious and beautiful! My favorite thing is the way you coordinated her eyes and wig,and the way her eyelids match the streaks of green in her hair. My bestie did that! Heart

I'm extremely happy that you like her! I was really hoping that you would! :3 Thank you for all of your support while I had been working on her~! <3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Pastel goth! So cute smile
Dollies: Enid (Pullip Custom), Matilda (Heiwa)
Etsy shop lolidoli! Custom dolls & sweet fashion and accessories!
(11-25-2014, 05:29 AM)koolajp Wrote: Pastel goth! So cute smile

Yes. smile I've been wanting a doll with that particular style for a little while now, so I was really dead set on making her a pastel goth girl! yay And thank you, too! smile

*Sprites made by me*

She is so cute! Love pastel goth. Heart
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(11-26-2014, 07:28 AM)martah Wrote: She is so cute! Love pastel goth. Heart

Thank you~! ^.^ I'm a big fan of the style too! :3

*Sprites made by me*

She is really pretty. Her wig is so pretty and matches her so well.
flickr
Pullip delight on Facebook
Pullip delight on etsy

My pullip girls:

Ayume (Melissa) * Miyu (Hello Kitty) * Sakura (MIO Custom) * Mizuki (Bonita) * Alice (Romantic Alice) * Merl * Midori (Paja Reg) * Nana (Nanette) * Mei (MIO Custom) * Megumi (MIO Custom) * Niji (MIO Custom) * Sui (Suiseiseki) * Miku (Miku Hatsune)
(11-27-2014, 05:15 AM)Steffipuschel Wrote: She is really pretty. Her wig is so pretty and matches her so well.

Thank you so much! yay It makes me happy that you think so. :3

*Sprites made by me*

She's fabulous! Well done!
(12-03-2014, 01:41 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: She's fabulous! Well done!

Thank you so much~! v////v

*Sprites made by me*

She is SO lovely! I think that she would make great friends with my pastel goth girl, Rosalind, who is much heavier on the pastel than the goth. wink
(12-03-2014, 03:56 PM)Severity Wrote: She is SO lovely! I think that she would make great friends with my pastel goth girl, Rosalind, who is much heavier on the pastel than the goth. wink

Thank you so much~! smile I'm sure she'd love to be friends with Rosalind! yay Amethyst can be a bit outspoken and a bit sassy, but she's generally nice. smile Do you have any pictures of Rosalind posted on here, by chance? I'd love to see her! ^.^

*Sprites made by me*