Elfy's Doll a Week 2020
It was International Softball Day on Friday. It's not softball season for us, but Becky wanted to a photo all the same:

[Image: 876d6f7a853f60fdbcca3d6d12e952fb.jpg]

A standard softball is a little big for the Pullips.
Ha ha, it’s making a good pillow and she could always use it for a yoga ball…. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She looks like she's anxious for the season to start & to be able to catch up with her team-mates (or is that just me projecting LOL )
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(06-14-2020, 04:16 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Ha ha, it’s making a good pillow and she could always use it for a yoga ball…. smile

That was my first thought!
Almost looks like she was perched on the ball, and then slid off.
(06-14-2020, 11:13 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Almost looks like she was perched on the ball, and then slid off.

I actually did want to perch her on it, but it became obvious fairly quickly that it was not going to happen, so I settled for setting her up against it.
It was my birthday last week (Monday) and amongst other things, Lejays got me a figurine. This week's picture features it.

[Image: ad670489d73859f39f42605a18ae08a2.jpg]

With the arrival of the QPosket Jasmine, I have a little collection of them. Here they are with the little Arabian coffee pot we got in Dubai some years ago. From the left is a blind box Disney Princess comics Jasmine (based on the art by Amy Mebberson), a Pop Jasmine from the live action film version of Aladdin, the new arrival and Shala (who likes to cosplay as Jasmine) rounds out the group.
such a cool collection - even though it's inadvertant in that we didn't set out to collect them.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a nice little collection! Is there a genie hiding in the coffee pot? If I were a genie, I'd prefer coffee pots to oil lamps...
That is a very nice little collection that's grown organically!

The coffee pot is very cool too.
What a cute bunch.
And very happy belated birthday too! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Your spouse allows you to have a harem! How understanding of her!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Shala does occasionally use the coffee pot to hide in, she appears out the spout.
Prompted by werepuppy's recent bear photos, as Lejays17 is a bear collector, I decided to take a picture of her biggest bear, his name is Locksley.

[Image: 5964828c5398307089b007aec924140c.jpg]

I'm not sure how big Locksley is in terms of centimetres and/or inches, but he's a big boy. I used Belle (Beauty and the Beast) to give everyone an idea of scale.
And Belle is on a slight lean, he's very big & cuddly.

I've had him a very long time he was a birthday present from my parents when I was an adult, and very unexpected. As in I didn't ask for him, but they know I collect bears.