Feedback For Birdie
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and great communication.
+1 as a buyer

Birdie bought several items from me and was a pleasure to deal with, as always smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
1+ as a buyer - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Birdie & I did a trade & it was wonderful! Her package came very fast & was perfectly packaged. She included a bunch of extras that made me squee happily! She let me know when my package got to her & let me feedback right away. Will totally work with again! Thank you!
+1 as a fantastic seller

I bought 2 outfits from her. They were perfectly packaged and sent so fast!!
Thank you!!
+1 for a super sweet seller! Sold me a piece of stock I've wanted forever at a very reasonable price, and included adorable gifties! Made my day and I would totally do business again! Thank you! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as seller

I bought a dress for my doll from her. It was easy to communicate with her and the dress arrived fast. Thank you! smile
+1 as seller

i bought several outfits from her and she shipped really fast. they also arrived really fast too with all adorable gifts ! thank you very much for wonderful transaction x3 ♥
[Image: dalsmalls.jpg]
Feedback | Lj | DA |Flickr | ILU Familia ♥
If I dont reply within 24 hrs, please re-send your pm ;_;
+1 as a seller

Bought stock outfits. They are all in mint conditions. Thanks
Ebay feedback
DM Feedback

WTB: T1 body, Pullips bait heads with eye mech, Stock outfits of Lilith, Savon, Bianca and Panda, Stock eye chips,Pullips eyemechs (complete), and Another Alice with full stock outfit and accessories......Happy

+ 1 as a seller!

Very good packed, good condition, very nice person, hope to deal with you again!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller

I bought several clothing items from Birdie and she was ever so kind in her correspondence! Also, fast shipping to the USA and was securely and cutely packaged! Thanks for the freebie/gift!

Jean
+1 as a seller

The stocks came quickly from overseas, were packed nicely and in great condition. Thank you!
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as seller. Everything was safely packaged, and there was an extra or two in there as well smile The clothes I ordered were in great condition!
+1 as a seller! I bought some items waaay back in December from Birdie! (I just forgot to leave feedback. o.o; ) The items arrived early January.

Everything arrived safely and was packaged well, and I would recommend her as a seller to anyone. Thanks again, and I am super sorry for being so late!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 for another great transaction.

I've had multiple transactions with Birdie! She's one of the best people here on the forum, and it's always a pleasure to work with her. Birdie recently commissioned me for some custom eyes and she did everything perfectly.

Thanks so much!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite