Feedback For Zoegirl
+1

Received my wonderful hoodie commission today! Excellent! Couldn't be happier! The elf hat is wonderful too. Wonderful seller!!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
+1 Positive from me! I actually received my SECOND Zoegirl hoodie today (the first one was purchased through Etsy) and I am SO pleased! The second hoodie was a commission (and I am a rather picky customer), and Zoegirl did an AMAZING job on it! It fits my Dal perfectly, is well made, and she is fast with shipping and PMs, too! Highly recommended grin
"I do think I am better than Pullip-style."
1+ as a buyer - bought ACR's wig from me
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller of Stica! Thank you so much for the careful and fast shipping! It's been a pleasure.
+1 as an awesome seller. Very friendly to deal with. Happy
+1 as a fab seller!! Best communication, shipping was fast and the glasses were packaged very safely. smile Definitely recommended. Thanks again!

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+1 as a seller, great communication, shipping was VERY fast, and the hoodie is lovely! Thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 for being an absolutely wonderful seller!

I purchased a very beautiful monique wig from Zoegirl. Shipping was incredibly fast, and she stayed in touch throughout.

This is actually the third time I've bought something from Zoegirl/petiteamie and she's always very sweet and professional. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a nice seller. Bought a nerdy glasses from her and she packed well(even included a small little HK sticker) and shipped fast. Great communication and friendly. Thank you^^
+1 for a great seller

bought Jolie from her and she was shipped perfectly and fast - deffently looking forward to working with again yay
+1

Purchased MJ from Zoegirl. Communication was excellent and he arrived as described. Thank you!
+1 seller!
Very friendly, fast communication & speedy shipping.
Thanks again! smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1 for being a great seller!

I like purchasing dolly things from Zoegirl! This time, she sold me two adorable Little Sonny Angels and a pretty barbie dress. I can always trust that her items are in wonderful condition and expect fast shipping and careful packaging.

Thanks so much, Zoegirl! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller, absolutely awesome transactions each time and I could not be happier. <3
+1 as a seller. Bought a wig and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks! grin