Holyponiesbatman
+1 as a seller.

I bought several clothes and shoes items and am super happy. Fast friendly PMs and fast shipping. Gladly recommend!
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+1 as a seller~
+1 as a selleryay Thanks again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 as a seller. Super fast and efficient. Packed nicely and neatly as well! Thanks smile
+1 as a seller- got Hina's dress and the cute MJ's- items just as described and I love them yay

thanks so much!! Heart 2
+1 as a seller. Item arrived in great shape with lots of cute extras!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a seller! A pleasure to work with. (: Shipping was quick and the wig I bought was packaged well.
Thank you, again!
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller
I bought Assa's stock from Holyponiesbatman. Very smooth transaction. Thanks!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as buyer smile
She bought Hermine's stock from me and she was so easy to work with.
Thank you so much!!! <3
+1 received the white wig today thank you.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller. Bought a cute Barbie dress from her. Lovely to deal with, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller yay Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 Thank you so much for the Star rufffled shirt!!!!! Fast shipping, friendly and Awesome!

grin Would buy from you anytime again! <3
+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 as a seller.

Papin arrived here safely, and she's such a beautiful doll! Holyponiesbatman went out of her way for me, even changed her lashes, and her price was so fair! smile
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+1 as seller

Good transaction on some doll clothes!