Feedback for Sheepie
+1 as a seller (and seamstress?) - lovely handmade TY clothing arrived super fast and in perfect condition, great communication throughout.
+1 as a seller! So friendly, ships fast, and is very fair about pricing. Just all-around nice to do business with.
+1 for positive for selling me her custom sebastian. She threw in a lot of extra stuff for a great price, and also great communication! :]
pixel
Eternia, Trunk, Cinnamoroll, Sebastian, 2 PukiPuki Cupids
Coming Soon: 2 Cocos
+1 positive, helped in payment and communicated well yay
+1 positive! Great buyer! Friendly communication!
Caramelaw A.K.A Sheena Aw
Please visit my website for more of my art and custom projects:
http://iamcaramelaw.com/
+1 Excellent transaction. Super sweet and wonderful to do business with. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer~!

Sheepie bought a damaged Namu body from me. Payment was quick and communication was awesome. grin Thanks for a great transaction! :3
+1 Fast payment, great communication. Thank you!
+1 for a great commission

sheepie made me a great outfit that will be revealed at Puddle yay
1+ as a seller! I bought two pair of shoes and they came quickly and well packaged.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller. Thanks again!yay
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 positive for being a wonderful seller.

I purchased some Tae shoes from Sheepie. She was friendly and let me know when she shipped. I got the shoes today and it was in mint condition. Thanks so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! I bought handmade dal clothes from her, and they were lovely! Plus free candy and adorable packaging! grin

Summary: Sheepie is nice and is a great seller!
pixel
Eternia, Trunk, Cinnamoroll, Sebastian, 2 PukiPuki Cupids
Coming Soon: 2 Cocos
+1 as a seller! Wonderful communication and a joy to do business with!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 seller!
Fast shipping, great communication & very sweet.
Thanks again! smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket