Group Orders (nDoll, Leeke, Dollmore, Luts, Crobidoll):
Positive - 73
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

Splits:
Positive - 2
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

I do have tons of positive feedback at the MLP Arena for both buying and selling:

twinkle_eyed

The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 for being a wonderful buyer!! Very patient and communication was excellent! Thanks again~
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for being an great buyer -- excellent communication, very friendly, and prompt payment! Thank you <3
+1 buyer - Fantastic communication and a pleasure to work with!

(commissioned a blue and white polka dot sundress from xoxo collection)
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 as a wonderful buyer!! Mary is very sweet and a pleasure to deal with Happy She paid super fast and had excellent communication!
+1 for quick payment on the Dollmore Group Order.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+2 for a great buyer, very pleasant buyer, I would love to do business with her again any time!! smile
+1 for buying Aquel! smile
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

Sorry for the delay!!

+1 Positive for buying my Rida, quick payment and quick to respond to messages!
wonderful buyer, so easy to deal with - thanks so much!!!!

A ++++++++ from me
+1 as a buyer! Friendly and prompt payment! Thanks!
1+ as a seller. I purchased a pair of eyechips. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer. Lovely to deal with, superfast payment and communication. HIGHLY recommend! Thankyou!

luv MOP...
+1 as a buyer

Bought Barasuishou from me, and was consistently lovely to deal with! Thanks so much and I hope you get as much enjoyment from her as I did smile

<3