Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+1 for another fantastic GO! Thanks so muchhh!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for a most brilliant GO thank you soooo much yay
+1 buyer~

Super friendly and really easy to deal with, thanks so much~! <33
+1 for group order in Luts, the items arrived safe and sound.. thanks!!
+1 for setting up the nDoll go! Very communicative & helpful, also great turnaround time! After receiving the wigs from the company, she sent the wigs out in 2 days, and I received mine in 2 days. She also gave little goodies smile Thank you so much!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 for the ndoll GO! Thanks!
+1 for organizing an nDoll GO. Thanks so much.
+1 for nDoll GO. Everything was excellent, thank you so much! smile
+1 positive for organizing the Leeke GO (sorry this is a lil late).
Wig shipped fast and the extras were cute!
Thank you so much!
+1 as a seller. Purchased Naomi's wig, and got a flawless well packed item. Thanks!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a seller

Purchased Grey wig from her, and everything was as decribed, and came really really fast!

Thanks!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 for organizing and running the 2nd Leeke GO. She had great communication with me, even when the wig I wanted was out of stock. Shipping was prompt and everything too. Couldn't be happier with the transaction and the wig. Thanks again for doing the GO.
+1 for another wonderful Leeke go! I love my wig! Thanks hon!
+1 for another great Leeke pre-order GO!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+2--for being a great seller & also for being the most fantastic GO organizer ever!

I purchased a really wonderful Leeke wig from twinkle_eyed's wig sale thread, and it was in excellent condition & reasonably priced. I also participated in the 2nd Leeke GO and everything went really well. Communication was top notch, PMs were always friendly, and twinkle_eyed was just so on top of things that things couldn't possibly go wrong. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite