LittleSu's Feedback
Nothing much here...

Positive - 17
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

I have 100% positive feedback on the Arena.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 as a great buyer, very quick payment!
+1 as a buyer! Paid quickly, super friendly, and so easy to work with. Thank you! Heart
+1 Buyer
Thanks!
+1 Buyer
Very reasonable, a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks so much, and hope you love her!
myookat. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
+1 for participating in the second Cool Cat Eye Chip GO. Thanks so much for joining.
+1 Bought a Dal from her and she arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much, I love her! smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 trade partner :3 , got the littleffe wig fast and Nima loves it!
Thank you so much <3

[Image: nima1.jpg]
+1 for being an awesome buyer!!
BNP- Maggie
Assa- Eva
WIP custom- ???

Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2
clothing sales - wig sales - dolly sales - feedback

+1 For being an absolute sweethear of a seller. Not only did LittleSu send me a wonderful project head, she described all of its flaws down to the tiniest of details. She was absolutely love to deal with and my new girl arrived in under 8 days, from the US. Everything was packed beautifully, and I just want to say and huge thanks for the two extras she added. That was above and beyond what she needed to do and was a very, very sweet gesture.

Thank you!
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
+1 - Buyer: Bought some Dal items from me! Had great communication and paid very quickly. Thanks!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 Buyer. Really great communication, extremely fast payment, overly pleasant customer. smile Bought my Type 4 Pullip body.
+1 as a buyer: she bought from me Dal Maretti's partial Stock

Fast payment and a really nice person ^^
Heart 2 In Home Heart 2
Cerise (Dal Maretti) ♥ Noëlle (Pullip Sfoglia) ♥ Liam (Taeyang Lead) ♥ Teddy (Pullip Bianca) ♥ Milien (Taeyang Butler) ♥ Agony (Pullip Seila)
Heart 2 Wishlist Heart 2
♥ Pullip: Midori Fukazawa "la robe vert Clair", Lunatic Queen, Haute LA, Ddalgi, Galene, Jaldet, Classical Alice, Akemi, Oscar Francois, Fraulein, Marie Antoinette
♥ Dal: Heiwa, Melize, Lizbel
♥ Isul: Cedric, MaoMao, Hednar
♥ Taeyang: Gackt, Rayne

Special 2~mY fEeDbAcK~Special 2 Special 6 ~mY fLiCkR~Special 6
+1 as a seller
A wonderful transaction! I needed a type 3 body and she offered me exactly what I needed for a very reasonable price; communication was fantastic; it was shipped very quickly; and the body is in great condition and came packaged very carefully.
Thanks again for the great transaction!! ^^
+1 for being such an awesome seller. Communicative, fast shipping, and included some tiny little extras that made opening my purchase a pleasure. I'd definitely recommend buying from her.
Feedback is here