feedback for DarkWing-Zero
+1 for the paying quickly for her part of the FMD GO!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer! Paid very quickly, very nice to communicate with etc. Perfect!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
+1 as a very good buyer!

I sold her an MJ jacket and she paid quickly and was friendly in her communications. Would definitely work with her again. Thanks so much! Happy
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
NEGATIVE FROM ME
DO NOT DEAL WITH DARK WING ZERO unless you are careful. I VERY HIGHLY recommend insuring and tracking all packages going to her!! I have nine pages and five years of very positive feedback, and she is the first buyer I have had serious problems with.

Look at what I went through:

1. she sent me wrong address to ship to
2. I ship item, but it eventually comes back to me--I tell her it came back as an honest seller.
3. I offer complete refund. She says "No, send item."
4. I ship item again. I pay to ship item again from my own pocket.
5. she claims it never arrives.
6. I still refund her. She would not bother to take the time to give me date, so I take the time at work to look up what is owed on a payment made months and months ago. I take time to send payment in paypal.
7. She gave me wrong email address so payment did not make it to her. She changed paypal email address for whatever reason, and does not bother to inform me when she sends me the email addy again.
8. I was going to refund her still becuase its such a small amount, but she leaves me negative feedback. That is totally unfair, so I decided to give this warning to other honest sellers that value their reputation and time!

Please understand that I am out of item, out on shipping cost, out on very much wasted time. The wasted time bothers me more than anything. It was a waste of time with her giving me wrong address, giving me the wrong email for refund, dealing with her poorly written messages, then dealing with this feedback drama she created. The expense was so small, it was so not worth this trouble she put me through. At the same time many things she did seems very suspicious to me such as changing things continuously, claiming non-arrival, and making excuses for her lack of decorum.
..... some times its wroth to look twice into your e-mail and pn box here because i saw the wrong adress right after paying and send you two massages which you promised me to send to the right adress..... it not happned. i thought ok it can hapoend lets try again but that never happend arrieved too. tahts nearly not possible thats something don´t arrived twice .

later for refund you don´t told me you only ask over which e-mail adress i had payed. i never came so far to tell you that i change the account....so how could i know that and hey what happend with that refund .. i dont get i i can show ypu my paypal account ypu can watch all my photos i never gert anything of ypou and yes i´m glad that it was not much money i lost but my drama i my right .. the comunictaion with you was realy Bad. i ask somethin and get no answer or first a week or more later the mostime.....

i have something more to do as to wait for you... so long i lost my time , my mony and my patient by you ....... hornest or not .. for me its very strange what happend .... and i´m disapointed .....

for me its was a bad transcation with you and that woulden change anything .......

oh and by the way i don´t cry for a negative ... this thinsg happoend and dont destroy you " hornest" Feedback and do you know why .....

if you have so much like you or i have its sometimes happend that not all runs clear and people understand that what is 1 negative feedback by 40 positve .. huh .. nothing ......

and its not a mobbing its only a feedback that we both not are satisfited... why i wrote and i wrote what i made wrong so the rest was on your shoulders not mine.

i will realy never made any transactions anymore with you and you not with me .....
Dolls: Asuka- Barasuishou-Cornice- capt. hook -Elisabeth-Eos - Filato-Haute NY-Kirsche-Lan Ai ( Custom), lunatic Queen- merl -Melissa-Mir-Mj-miku lol - Naomi 2x - naoko-nanette-nanachan-noir- neo noir- nero- Pappin-Prunella-princepessa-Raphia- Steampunk Alice-Sebastian ( custom) -Youtsuzu-yomi
BJD Doll Love 1/3
Dollfie Dream 2x
obitsu 60
Blythe : 1 Factory , 1 Darkrabbit hole
+1 buyer~

Communication was prompt as was payment, very smooth transaction, thank you~! <33
+1 as a buyer - bought some Bratz clothes from me smile Thanks again!
+1 positive as a buyer! :] Great communication, very patient buyer. <3
+1 as a buyer! Paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Friendly to work with too! I'd gladly sell and buy with you again. smile
+1 as a buyer thanks smile
+1 as a seller, fast shipping arrived safe, thank you! smile
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]