LilBrokenRagdoll's Feedback
+1 as a seller.
Bought the most awesome pair of socks I've ever seen. Great person! Thanks again!
+1
great buyer! fast payment and great communication! perfect transaction!
thanks!
Purchased Sol Nude with wig. Arrived safe and fast thanks so much for the great sale.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a wonderful seller. Lilbrokenragdoll is always a pleasure to talk to and to do any transactions with. I adopted her Papin & love her to pieces.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+2 as a buyer.
Bought two girls from me on a payment plan. Made payments exactly on the days as promised & let me know once the dolls got there. A great buyer! Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer.

Transaction was as pleasant as could be, she was quick with payment and excellent with communication. Thank you for your purchase!
+2 as a fantastic buyer!

Lilbrokenragdoll is polite in communications, she pays immediately and leaves feedback as warranted. I couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction and if all buyers were like her, then Dolly Market would be better for it. Thanks so much, Kat!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a great sale

Sold me Jupis wig that is going to be my next project - hoping i can save it without having to use scissors yay
+1 great seller!

I bought Arion's wig, very friendly and fast shipping! thanks!
[Image: dollies-1.gif]
1+ as a seller! I bought two dresses, she included three and gave me a partial refund on shipping. Thank you!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+2 For two stock outfits-- thank you!!

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥ [WONDERFUL SELLER] ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 for an awesome seller! Great prices and fast shipping! Wig arrived in excellent condition! Thanks again! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 seller, great communication and fast shipping, doll packaged wonderfully. Thanks! grin
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 as a seller

Adopted her custom Pullip Barasuishou.
EZ communication, speedy shipping. Very pleasant transaction.
Doll was packaged securely and with great care. Thanks for the freebies!
+2 as a seller! I purchased two dolls from her and they arrived quickly and in great condition. Her communication is top-notch and she even included little extras! Thanks again for a fantastic transaction! smile
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr